Someone hacked my minecraft and change my gmail to my minecraft and i no longer have access...

Discus and support Someone hacked my minecraft and change my gmail to my minecraft and i no longer have access... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So a random guy hacked my friend's Minecraft account and changed his Gmail to his Minecraft account Do you think you can help him he done contacted a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Redstone3777, Sep 10, 2023.

1. Redstone3777
    Redstone3777 Guest

Someone hacked my minecraft and change my gmail to my minecraft and i no longer have access...

So a random guy hacked my friend's Minecraft account and changed his Gmail to his Minecraft account Do you think you can help him he done contacted a bunch of support and they all did not care

:)

Redstone3777, Sep 10, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Someone hacked my minecraft and change my gmail to my minecraft and i no longer have access to it (I'm asking for a friend)

Hello Redstone3777,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to help a friend recover hacked account. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

If you are helping a friend trying to recover a hacked account, let your friend your friend follow the account recovery process established by Microsoft. If the account information like the email account and security information were already changed by the hacker, I am afraid it would be nearly impossible to recover the account. However, let your friend still try our tool in to help on the account recovery process.

Before we go any further, I would like to set your proper expectations that Microsoft accounts are fully managed and handled by an automated server and we don't have manual access to it because Microsoft really takes our security and privacy very seriously. This means that our support agents and advocates can't do more than you can do for yourself with the account recovery form. The questions are intended to verify ownership of the account. We do not have the ability to send password reset links or provide other ways to access or change account details.

Here are the steps we can provide to help you recover your account:

1. Before attempting to recover your account, make sure you use an alternate email that you have access to recover your account to receive feedback from Microsoft's automated system about the status of your account recovery.

2. Click on the help tool to log in – Make sure you select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly. It is also possible to contact live support through this tool and report about changes of the account which was managed by the hacker already.

We thank you for bringing this concern to us and glad that we were able to provide assistance on what to do in this kind of situation.

Sincerely,

3. Jackson McHugh Win User

Minecraft help

Hi, i am able to login to my microsoft account fine, but when i login to the minecraft launcher now it says i dont own minecraft java anymore and i know it was hacked because my friend said someone changed my minecraft name.
  4. Hexh Win User

I can't play multiplayer after I migrated my minecraft account to microsoft

Hello Samy, Im good, how about you?

Thanks for replying! I appreciate it very much! The problem with my minecraft account now is that when I migrated it I used my own gmail account but when I bought my minecraft account I used my dad's gmail account to buy it. I saw on youtube that you had to use the same gmail account as when you bought minecraft to link your minecraft account to a microsoft account. But I didn't do that I used my own instead of my dad's. So basically what Im trying to say is how do i change my microsoft account that i linked to my minecraft account?
  5. Leonardo _NOP Win User

No access to Minecraft account

Hi Fernando,

The problem is that I can no longer find a Minecraft account with my Microsoft account, but I do have the purchase email,

maybe that will help to restore my Minecraft account?

I have the idea that I have been hacked and that they have changed my login username and password.

I also contacted Mojang, but they told me to go to Microsoft with this issue.
  6. Pafoly Win User

Minecraft Mail

I've got access to my Microsoft account, I said that I won't have access to it for much longer so I need to change my Minecraft account to another mail, how do I do that
Thema:

1. Someone hacked my minecraft and change my gmail to my minecraft and i no longer have access... - Similar Threads - Someone hacked minecraft

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  4. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  5. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  6. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  7. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  8. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06
  9. Someone hacked my minecraft account and changed my name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my minecraft account and changed my name: I want to change it back but it says I can't until 30 have passed. I wanted to ask If there's any way to change it back earlier since I didn't even do the first change and now I have to wait....
  10. My Username was changed by someone who hacked my PC, I can't access my Minecraft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Username was changed by someone who hacked my PC, I can't access my Minecraft account...: I specifically made an xbox account with username "m**********@gmail.com"(not providing the full email for security reasons) to buy Minecraft java edition, after getting hacked the hacker changed...