someone hacked my account and they keep threatning me

Discus and support someone hacked my account and they keep threatning me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; helllpppp me please theres someone named [mod removed] he keeps making fun of me saying very perveted stuff harassing me and he even hacked my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aladeen4000, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Aladeen4000
    Aladeen4000 Guest

helllpppp me please theres someone named [mod removed] he keeps making fun of me saying very perveted stuff harassing me and he even hacked my account and changed my avatar deleted my friends changed my bio and my profile pic i really need someones help
    and to show u he did do it he left messages saying it i called the number and they told me to come here and in his bio he is making fun of someone about the fact that he hacked there account i really really just want him to just be banned to make it stop
    some one please help me

:)

Aladeen4000, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Someone hacked into my account

Hey someone hacked into my microsoft account and changed my password and contact info. I moved to a different state and had to change my phone number because they wouldn’t let me keep it I really need my xbox account because i wasted alot of money on this
    account can you please let me change my phone number and password please.

EdgarSandoval2, Jan 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but you are not allowed to call out other players on the forums. You'll need to use the dashboard reporting tools to report him. Go to his bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions. The report will be sent to the PET for them to
    investigate and take the necessary action on.

As for losing access to your account, contact phone support and open an Unauthorized Access Ticket.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: