Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

Discus and support Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Micah Hurst, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Micah Hurst
    Micah Hurst Guest

Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please

:)

Micah Hurst, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all the money I had at the time please help

Hello Micah H, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

The only solution is through the account recovery form, which is as follows:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that this is the only alternative to recover an account. Please note that support cannot help with this type of cases because they are not authorized, leaving the form as the last option. If you cannot fill out the form for any reason, then unfortunately you will not be able to recover the account.

In case you cannot recover the account, here is a link to request your refund.

(Refund): https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

It is important to note that I am an independent advisor and a gamer like you, so I am here to guide you in what I can, as this is a public Microsoft forum where everyone helps each other with basic or technical problems.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How do I refund for minecraft game purchased (for PC)

Hello Team,

I purchased Minecraft for PC version (gift for my kid), it has been redeemed, but i want to return and get a refund. It is less than 10 days and not even used for 10 min.

I dont see a refund option in my account, and there is no contact number or chat avaialble it seems for microsoft store ( if true then its very weird).

Can someone please advise .

Thanks
    gifted items that have already been redeemed are not eligible for a refund according to the gifting terms. Only gifted items that have not already been redeemed are eligible

"Gifts may be canceled and refunded to the Gift purchaser up to 14 days after the purchase or until redeemed by the Gift recipient, whichever occurs first."

Source:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/sto...may be canceled and,except as required by law.
  4. alunwilliams1982 Win User

Servers down in UK?

it seems all of Activision is offline. maybe someone hacked them? not like they don't deserve it but i want my gold ACR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. M8 pixel Win User

I got 3 minecraft purchases for no reason

it shows i have bought minecraft 3 times, 2 days ago and i haven't bought anything, i think somebody stole my card info and bought minecraft 3 times, i don't have access to those minecraft accounts either so i just wondered can i get a refund of the 3 purchases?
    i just checked back and all of the 3 purchases got refunded.

Correct me if i am wrong but, i think somebody tried to hack into my account and buy minecraft 3 times and then the accounts never got used so it got auto refund?
  6. ProbableTrack72 Win User

all my skins and minecoins are gone all 1240 of them

I had my brother sign off my microsoft account so he can use my alt one but after it said someone was using my alt accountvI changed the password for my psn all done then I hop onto my swutch were I signed into my account my main
    and all my skins and minecoins are gone. Microsift can you please refund 1 skin pack and my 1240 minecoins would be better if you refund all of them but if you can the one pack I want you to refund is the deep blocks 2 skin pack and my minecoins thank you
    for reading bye
    so you know this is for my switch on minecraft
Thema:

1. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all... - Similar Threads - Someone hacked account

2. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  5. Someone hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked account: Hey umm someone hacked my account microsoft and xbox so I can't enter account I lost it someone changed pass and email everything changed I can't get back can u help me get back...
  6. How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?: Someone hacked my Microsoft xbox account. They stole my account, changed my email and password. I cannot get into it at all nor can I play on my xbox. How do I get my hacked account back? Please...
  7. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  8. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  9. My account got hacked by someone in Russia

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked by someone in Russia: I have everything that has changed by the hacker such as my email which was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** The accounts username was changed to, from...
  10. My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email: Hi i was just minding my own business and just using my pc as always and i wanted to play minecraft but when i launched minecraft i was logged out i tried to log back in but the account wasn't...