Someone else is using my microsoft account to play minecraft.

Discus and support Someone else is using my microsoft account to play minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I'm metmet (not real name) On april my (other) microsoft account got hacked. It was the account I play minecraft on. I was a big fan of skyblock on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ItsMetmet, Jul 14, 2023.

1. ItsMetmet
    ItsMetmet Guest

Hi I'm metmet (not real name)

On april my (other) microsoft account got hacked. It was the account I play minecraft on. I was a big fan of skyblock on hypixel. I had 600 hours and spend around 100 euro's in that game. Around 3 months ago I lost everything. Someone else logged into my account and changed the password and mail addres. I've contacted microsoft and x-box support multiple times. But they didn't really help. Someone else started playing skyblock on MY account. And a week ago I found out that he stopped playing on my account and switched to another (probaly stolen) account. The mail was changed to "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" and later to "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***". Right now I really don't know what to do. I really hope someone could help me. I would really like to get my account back somehow. I've seen a lot of people who have the same problem and didn't get their account back.

:)

ItsMetmet, Jul 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: