Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.

Discus and support Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I woke up to 5000 people adding me on Xbox. My Gamertag is “Isaiah” and I have had my gamertag for over 7 years now. I’m not sure what I can do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Isaiah460, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Isaiah460
    Isaiah460 Guest

Today I woke up to 5000 people adding me on Xbox. My Gamertag is “Isaiah” and I have had my gamertag for over 7 years now. I’m not sure what I can do people told me you can get banned for this being done and I’m worried I’m going to lose my account. Are there any solutions to get this fixed?

:)

Isaiah460, Jul 16, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not be suspended or banned.
  3. wpr.jr Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

hi i was wondering can i get banned for botted xbox followers someone botted me and im very scared
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

To my knowledge, the enforcement team takes a lot into consideration before issuing a ban of that nature. If sincerely you've not done anything wrong, then you have nothing to worry about.
  5. Belle B Win User

Someone spamming my account with botted followers

Hi Benjamin4326 my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

If you didn't do something against Microsoft Services Agreement and the Xbox community standards, there's nothing you need to worry about and it would be unlikely for you to get banned as it's not your intention to do so.

You might want to consider configuring your privacy settings https://account.xbox.com/Settings to limit the followers.

For your reference, you can check Microsoft Services Agreement: https://www.microsoft.com/servicesagreement

And Xbox Community Standards for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards
  6. behhent Win User

How can i know why my appeal was denied?

the guy had a spam bot thing whatever its called. He had 784k followers on xbox which means he bot followed himself. Then he did to me. The guy spam reported me 5000 times.
Thema:

1. Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned. - Similar Threads - Someone Botted 5000

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  5. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later...
  6. Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned: I’ve spent thousands of hours and dollars on that account it’s been my Xbox account since I was around 6 years old it holds a lot of sentimental value to me they denied my ban appeal I just need...
  7. URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and...: URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and I would like to know how do I get rid of them all from my followers list?...
  8. I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this: I’m getting follow botted by a random person can I get banned for this 2dccf0ab-9259-4c35-802d-d674a1c5d49d
  9. Someone “botted” my followers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone “botted” my followers: Hello, I was just watching youtube when all of a sudden I got flooded with fake accounts adding and liking my activity feed. Why did someone do this to me? I don’t want these fake accounts having...
  10. Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I was wondering if I could get them removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I was wondering if I could get them removed?: Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I wish to get them removed, thank you 687072c1-6758-4259-92ee-e3048203393c