Somehow got a 1 day ban, now can't connect to any game servers

Discus and support Somehow got a 1 day ban, now can't connect to any game servers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I came home from work to find that my xbox live account somehow got a 24 hour enforcement, which supposedly stopped me being able to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pandashadow009, May 29, 2018.

1. Somehow got a 1 day ban, now can't connect to any game servers

So I came home from work to find that my xbox live account somehow got a 24 hour enforcement, which supposedly stopped me being able to use communication features for a day. Not really sure why, but I had a word to my son and figured it would go back to
    normal.

Unfortunately, ban over, but now I struggle to connect to xbox live, and when I do connect, game servers can't join with my live account. So, I can't play any games. No fortnite.

First problem seemed to be teredo issues and no open Nat, after using support suggestions I managed to reset that problem with the router and it went away.

I checked my network speeds etc, everything seems very quick. Nat open. 80mb download 13 upload, very low ping. But today I somehow managed to get into one game on fortnite which was a disaster because of massive server connection issues before I was kicked
    out.

So, could anybody offer any suggestions? One thing that's still constant is how hard it can be to connect to xbox live.

:)

Pandashadow009, May 29, 2018
  2. Can't connect to any game servers.

I suddenly can't connect to game servers anymore, i only own 2 multiplayer games, Killer Instinct and Battlefront, I can play multiplayer on KI but it won't register my leaderboard score anymore, I can't login to the EA servers anymore on Battlefront either,
    also, the Xbox homescreen is kinda laggy and pictures of news or new info wont load properly, indicating that it's not the game servers, rather than my network or hardware/system, any ideas on whats happening or how to solve it?

OpuSafariAudio, May 29, 2018
  3. GARBAGE

Has been glitchy the entire day. I can't connect to any games now.

CatnipLarry25, May 29, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Somehow got a 1 day ban, now can't connect to any game servers