Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?

Discus and support Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox One X. Alpha Skip Ahead sept. 11th build I don't have the fatest internet in the world but at least is decent. I have a 250mb connection withoud... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Sep 12, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?

Xbox One X. Alpha Skip Ahead sept. 11th build

I don't have the fatest internet in the world but at least is decent.

I have a 250mb connection withoud data cap, my computer is plugged in with a ethernet wire and using tests like ookla or fast.com it gives me the 250~260mb values.

But using the same wire on the Xbox after a clean restart from the boot animation, no games or apps running in the background) is only giving me around 20-30mb of download speed.

Also upload speed, Ping, MTU, drop % is in normal levels, so only the download speed is the issue.

The connection test also takes around 30sec-1min to complete.

I made a report of this topic, but I wanted to knlw if anybody else noticed or have this issue (again).

submitted by /u/reforc3
    [link] [comments]

/u/reforc3, Sep 12, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: