Some weird issues with my dashboard

Discus and support Some weird issues with my dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turn on my console and I'm signed in but then suddenly get signed out. I try signing in by typing in my password but there's this sound like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kombatant 85, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Kombatant 85
    Kombatant 85 Guest

I turn on my console and I'm signed in but then suddenly get signed out. I try signing in by typing in my password but there's this sound like something is stuck and it adds letters before other letters. Can't delete anything and even when I'm pretty sure
    I managed to type in correctly it still says to add the password.

Another issue is when I scroll on the dashboard, it keeps going back to my last played game or app. I've powered down the console, restart it, turn off & on and even unplugged the power cord and still nothing.

:)

Kombatant 85, Jun 25, 2017
  2. family pack

Nice! I have noticed those kind of cards do not work for me. Although my roommate uses the green dot cards with no issues. It's weird that some reloadable cards work and some dont.

daniellemason-botsford, Jun 25, 2017
  3. Tibbydriver
    Tibbydriver Guest
    Problems with Dashboard audio

I seem to be having some problems with the audi on my Xbox One's dashboard. If I select an app or play a game there seems to be no issue however any video I watch off the dashboard or even the clicking sound you get when selecting something there is no audio. I see that there is a service announcement up for some Live functions on MS's website but do not really see anything about this particular issue. Any advice?

Tibbydriver, Jun 25, 2017
  4. AndreFromPT Win User

Disc spins really fast randomly

I did that.. And the weird bug happens again..

It's a dashboard update issue.. Some users reported the same..
  5. HassanB Win User

Error Accessing Games Content when logged into XBL Profile

Hi,

You said after the last dashboard update, I'm assuming here you mean the beta dashboard? If you're apart of that and experiencing some sort of weird issue with it you'll want to make a post in the Xbox Beta Dashboard forums
    here.
  6. idiot with gunz Win User

How do I turn off subtitles so they stay OFF!?!?

I've only had this issue with Breaking Bad. I have subtitles turned off in the dashboard settings, too. Weird.
  7. WPAK Win User

Console sensitivity Xbox Series X

Hi there,

it may seem a weird question, but do you have any external storage devices connected to the console? If so, please disconnect those and see if the issue is still happening. I had weird controller issues and dashboard lag etc. which was caused by a failing external storage device.
  8. Banshee2014x Win User

Just curious does anyone's xbox work perfectly

I am having a weird pixel problem On dashboard the far right lower corner has one green pixel that should be black.. It is always on dashboard. And on nba 2k 2014 some screens have the outside edge lines with the wrong color pixels also...
Thema:

1. Some weird issues with my dashboard - Similar Threads - weird issues dashboard

2. Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room): So my house-mate turned his Xbox on through his TV (Remote) and while my Xbox is not connected to that TV, it turned on the very same moment. Anyone have any idea how to prevent this. My Xbox...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. Weird!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird!?: Sorry for bad english I just got a xbox360, i have looked at the xbox classic games playable on the 360. ( nfs underground 2) i did the disc in it and cant play it….. someone that can help or...
  5. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  6. Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue: I recently bought a new a new monitor and every time I press the middle button or go to send a chat in CoD MW3, my screen turns black for about less than 3-4 seconds and audio cuts out. I have...
  7. Weird issue with game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird issue with game bar: Recently I've been having major issues connecting to xbox party chat through game bar. I've repaired and reset the app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the same issue occurs. I've...
  8. Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.: I started a 7 day free trial with Dolby access on my xbox series s and when I tried to configure it it told me that I needed to buy a license or start a free trial. So I went back to the app and...
  9. can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...: so when i tried to download games to my h drive it would never let me, and nothing i found on here or anywhere else would help, and when i was messing around trying to find a solution, i went to...
  10. I am having really weird issues with logging in

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having really weird issues with logging in: Hey so, I am trying to play minecraft with a few friends but everytime I try to login to my account, it says password is incorrect, even when I go in and reset the password and type it word for...