Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

Discus and support Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account) I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Milan Novacek, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account)
    I have just noticed it and I tried to unlink it, but the only way to do that is trough EA sites, but the account IS NOT mine, so I can't log in and unlink it myself... Can any Microsoft mod unlink it from my account? I don't wanna be making a new account Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible... :(

:)

Milan Novacek, Sep 22, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible you unlink my EA from my account,

Account linking happens on the service in question, in this case EA. You would have to contact their support
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

There has to be a another way to unlink an EA account from my Xbox account

Hi Isaac! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

It's not possible to unlink the accounts from Xbox side, as this accounts are linked from the EA side, you need to have access to the EA account linked or the account information unfortunately
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

EA and Xbox linking problem

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Fram

According to the official EA unlinking FAQ website:

"You can unlink your platform accounts from your EA Account if you want to link them to a different EA Account, as long as that EA Account has never had the same account type linked to it before in its lifetime.

That means if you unlink an Xbox gamertag from your EA Account, you can’t link a different Xbox gamertag to it in the future."

Unfortunately is not possible to link a different Xbox account / gamertag, only the one that you linked at the beginning

Source:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/unlink-gami...
  5. Tim Altstadt Win User

How do I unlink an EA-Account that I do not have access to?

Hey,

EA support so far could not help me, because I am unable to log in into the account linked with my xbox account.

I get a message with " [...]EA Account for 33*****@disabled.ea.com. An EA Account can only be linked to one Xbox account in its lifetime." and the support has been unable to unlink it on their end. This problem has been bothering me for over a year and every time I try to get any help no one seems "able" to help me.
  6. KENNEDY_1214 Win User

I can not link my Xbox account to my Activision account. Why?

Hi Derek,

Thank you for your reply. You are correct, it is linked to an old account. My problem is some how the old ‘email address some how got changed by one letter and I am unable to unlink the account and link it to my new account. My problem now is, there is no way to contact Activision to have them manually unlink the account. Unless, I am blind or crazy, I can’t find a way to contact the to do this.

Thanks for your help.

KENNEDY
Thema:

Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

1. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible... - Similar Threads - russian linked gamepass

2. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  3. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  4. Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?: Messages from xbox are now in what looks to be Russian. If I look back at previous messages from xbox it looks like it changed to Russian earlier this year. Everything else is in English. My...
  5. Regarding Russian voice acting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding Russian voice acting: Good afternoon, I am now in Germany and recently bought an X-box series s. I downloaded the game Dying Light 2, the game supports Russian language and voice acting, but as soon as I entered it, I...
  6. Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...: Hello! I'm from Ukraine and I was one of the first to buy the PC Game Pass when it launched in Ukraine. However, there is an integration with EA, where you can install and play games from EA in...
  7. Publishing games as Russian developer

in XBoX on Windows
    Publishing games as Russian developer: Hello, I have a question. Can Russian developers publish games to Microsoft store and Xbox after starting war with Ukraine with ID@Xbox? 08e436bb-ac87-4b89-ab8d-946dfb1ef072
  8. I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games: I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games e00b50b5-5fb1-4a05-8059-cfe0352cbd5d
  9. LOST MY ACCOUNT FOUND OUT THERE IS A RUSSIAN EMAIL WHO HACKED IT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOST MY ACCOUNT FOUND OUT THERE IS A RUSSIAN EMAIL WHO HACKED IT: 1 year ago i found out my acc got hacked due to some Russian email and i had paid minecraft and office in it pls help me recover it c0ebeb00-eb9a-43d9-94ac-de9ea321c5a3
  10. My account was hacked by a russian mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked by a russian mail: Hello, My account got hacked by a russian account em*****@rambler.ru, i cant log in because he has change the email and password. I got notified when my one drive start up say i need to log in to...