some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

Discus and support some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Spaghetti Noodle, Apr 9, 2024.

1. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do.

:)

Spaghetti Noodle, Apr 9, 2024
  2. ICCtrl Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 version auto mute glitch

Its nothing audio related, already fixed it myself. For some reason she was chat muted everywhere when i added her
  3. Pjfunnybunnyx21 Win User

Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

Im trying to stream JetSet Radio but they companion app wont let me connect it with my OBS for some reason
  4. ObsessedPirate1 Win User

hdmi output greyed out

its not the setup its the fact that on the xbox the HDMI audio output is greyed out and wont let me change it.

the speaker audio wont let me change it.
  5. MikeHEATUP Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

Optical Out - What is it for??

But optical out isn't some kind of "Console" connection. Its a standard audio connection. I honestly don't have a single device that can make use of an HDMI for audio aside from my standard television speakers. And while HDMI capable receivers have been
    out there for quite some time, they are still not what the majority are using.
Thema:

some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

1. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite... - Similar Threads - reason audio stream

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  4. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  5. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  6. Is there a reason why Microsoft's chat pad audio input (mic) doesn't work with the 1st Gen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason why Microsoft's chat pad audio input (mic) doesn't work with the 1st Gen...: I'm using the official Microsoft chat-pad (here) that also has a 3.5mm audio jack. I've done some testing with both XBOX One X and XBOX Series S with both the regular controllers and the 1st Gen...
  7. Xbox one static or crackling through Hdmi ARC audio with surround bars . Common reason and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one static or crackling through Hdmi ARC audio with surround bars . Common reason and...: I have seen and talked to many on live regarding this issue. I had it pop up as well and traced it to a change on the surround bars to one common thing on both vizio, samsung and other full...
  8. There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.

in XBoX on Windows
    There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.: It is now just showing blank: https://i.imgur.com/eP9h2Lm.png In the audio options I see my headset and microphone though which is odd. 84623aea-46d6-42c4-9f56-88e68d6e2bf7
  9. There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.

in XboX Insiders
    There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.: [IMG] submitted by /u/CREEPY_KARMA [link] [comments]
  10. Netflix frame freeze but audio continues, disconnects for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix frame freeze but audio continues, disconnects for no reason.: my netflix has been acting up since i got it. it used to disconnect randomly then it stoped now its doing it again but this time i have another problem, it likes to freeze the frame but run the...