Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.

Discus and support Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I no longer have Gold but for some reaon a few of the games I got from gold don't allow me to play them. (Unrelated but I think it might might help)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadow Scoundrel, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.

I no longer have Gold but for some reaon a few of the games I got from gold don't allow me to play them.
    (Unrelated but I think it might might help)
    Some of the games are not viewable in my library and say that I have to pay for them even though I got them throguh Games with Gold.

Also Apex Isn't letting me play. I thought you don't need gold to play F2P games anymore. :|

And if they retroactivly remove access to all games aquired through Gold. It would have wiped out almost my entire game library. Not only a few games that I barely played :|

:)

Shadow Scoundrel, Mar 27, 2021
  2. GauntAthlete910 Win User

Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.

True, I must use my Nintendo Switch until then, xbox live name change did not come to my xbox, When will that go into effect?
  3. OofyDood Win User

Im sorry I don't know nobody ever responds to it when I ask about it
  4. Smwutches Win User

360 Games with Gold games can be played without an active Gold subscription. Xbox One games required a Gold subscription to continue playing them for free.

Currently, you still need Gold to play all games online. They are working to remove the requirement from free to play games, but you do need Gold to play Apex at this time.
  5. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Hi, please create a different post about your issue then we will help you.
  6. . O _ O. Win User

this is happening to me right now, how do you fix this.
Thema:

1. Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them. - Similar Threads - Games recieved Games

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  6. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  7. Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay: For the past few days I've been having this problem with my game bar. I will hit Win+G to open game bar and join my friends party. As soon as I join (while the Gamebar Overlay is still on screen)...
  8. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  9. I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.: Sea Of Thieves recently had an event where we got free product keys for in-game items. I activated mine but did not recieve the items. I play the game on steam but my account is also linked to...
  10. I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion: i just recently bought a Xbox one with the name your game and I have yet to receive the email with the code for it and it's been over 48 hours 2dbbef48-f175-4632-839f-fe0cd4346c58