Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

Discus and support Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mohammad Mansour1, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10).
    I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back and used it, it worked fine but suddenly my controller started doing some weird flash lights, and the bluetooth disconnected.
    i couldn't reconnect using bluetooth it because the sync button is not working.
    when i connected it to my laptob using USB-C cable, i noticed that some buttons stopped working (the sync button + the X,A,B and Y, the start and share button and RB and LB), it is so weird because it stopped working suddenly.
    I tried lot of troubleshooting ideas on internet, also tried updating and downgrading the framework using xbox accessories app, but the same buttons doesn't work, I tried to unsync the controller from laptop but I couldn't (the sync button doesn't work)!!

It's really driving me crazy!

Does anyone know what is the solution for this? Thanks

:)

Mohammad Mansour1, Mar 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?