some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

Discus and support some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FeelingOrphan97, Dec 18, 2023.

1. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library on my series X and when i look at the store it tells me to purchase them. Ive tried using the network transfer feature, and i tried using the xbox app to install the game on a different console but both methods didnt work.

:)

FeelingOrphan97, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those games i got them on my account.

Hello FeelingOrphan97,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with accessing some of your games on your Xbox Series X. This issue could be due to game licensing or compatibility of the games with the new console. To check if the games are compatible with the Xbox Series X, you can visit this link: Xbox Backward Compatible Games | Xbox. If they are not listed as compatible, you may need to wait for an update or patch to be released.

If the games are listed as compatible, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Make sure that you are signed in to the same account that you used to purchase the games. To check if the game is purchased on your account, you may go to your Order history through this link: Microsoft account | Order history.

2. If the games are on your order history, try signing out the account, restart the console and sign back in then check again the Game Library.

3. If the games are not in your Order history, there is a possibility that the games were only shared on your Xbox One Console through Home Xbox. You may need to locate the account where the games were purchased.

I hope this information helps! Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those games i got them on my account.

Hello FeelingOrphan97,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. MAXIMUS SUPREMO Win User

Bought Xbox game not appearing on Xbox mobile app and Others pop up instead

Thank you for your response XBF. I already checked to see that the gamertag and email that was on my Xbox console matched the one that was on my Xbox app. However, when you say that Halo MCC is available on Xbox One and Series X does that mean that even though it does not work on the app if I sign on another Xbox One or get my own Series X the game will appear? I hope this is the case as I can live with MCC being on console alone, but if it does not appear when I upgrade to Series X then I'm going to have a problem. Is there another library other than the app I can use to confirm the presence of Halo MCC among my owned games.
  5. Ctcmdercody Win User

Game not transferring to my series X

Since I got a series X. My borderlands 3 game would not appear in my series X ready to install section. I have it on my Xbox one but it just doesn't appear on the series X for some reason. It's all under the same account as well
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
    There's some big rumors going around that I'm hearing, that Cyberpunk 2077 will launch same day as the Xbox Series X, if true, then for me, if i was to buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox, it would be pointless to buy it for Xbox One, as I'm getting the Xbox Series
    X on launch day and i will be trading in my Xbox One X for some Series X games on the same day.

Again, if the rumors are true, then we already have the release date for Series X, even though Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date on the Series X other than ( "Holiday 2020" ).

I'll be getting Cyberpunk 2077 for my 4K Gaming PC, that already out performs the Xbox Series X, I'm wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to look it's best when i get it and my PC will offer that.

Not that it wont look good on Series X, Which I'm sure it will still look amazing, but I'm choosing to play it on the platform that offers the best performance, which is my PC.
Thema:

some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

1. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those... - Similar Threads - games wont appear

2. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  3. Xbox One wont install disk games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont install disk games.: When I try to install a game to my xbox one using a disk it always says installation failed when it reaches around 5 percent, I have tried with multiple disks and none work, some download more...
  4. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  5. Why wont R6 install through Pc Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont R6 install through Pc Game Pass?: Every time i try and install it it says content failed to load and i already made a Ubisoft account for this. So does anyone know whats going on? b1cb416a-1efa-475a-84e5-9ae18b545528
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. "game pass" section on the xbox app wont appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "game pass" section on the xbox app wont appear: hi,i recently bought xbox pc game pass and i dont get the "Game Pass'' section on the xbox app,i had a friend of mine give me his xbox account to check if it appears on his and it still doesnt(he...
  8. Games wont appear in my XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont appear in my XBOX app: Just bought gamepass. I checked online and saw a bunch of games i wanted to try. Alot of the games are showing up but some games wont show up on xbox app. And when I open the web version of the...
  9. Sea of thieves Code Redeemed but wont appear on game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Code Redeemed but wont appear on game: Hi I had 2 codes: Sea of Thieves Omen Ship Bundle Sea of Thieves Founder Pack and they successfully redeemed but nothing in the game appeared so I tried to logout & login AND that didn't work...
  10. Bought game...wont DL or appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game...wont DL or appear: I just bought Prison Architect : ADAAN edition, and upon purchase, it immediately said i own it, and didnt download. It isnt in my library, or queue, and i got a purchase confirmation email. I...