Some minor issues after update

Discus and support Some minor issues after update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Games and apps are not separated properly. Twitch, Netflix, and other apps are n my game section. Also, moving all the way to the right shows apps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThatsSoSMUT, Feb 15, 2014.

1. ThatsSoSMUT
    ThatsSoSMUT Guest

Games and apps are not separated properly. Twitch, Netflix, and other apps are n my game section. Also, moving all the way to the right shows apps ready to be installed even though they already are and have been used for a month now. Also, available hard
    drive space is definitely wrong. Says I only used 5 gigs. I definitely used more than that. Last thing I noticed was apparently the game DVR should show up in my one guide...it does not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ThatsSoSMUT, Feb 15, 2014
  2. VanBur3n
    VanBur3n Guest
    Rockstar driving their game to the ground?

Although the updates have done some good, they're mainly making the game less enjoyable or they fix minor issues and ignore major issues.

VanBur3n, Feb 15, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Is the XBox one Disc drive Failure overblown?

In every aspect of technology you are bound to have hardware failures. Its inevitable. Some happen soon after launch some months later. I think the Xbox One issues are relatively minor when compared to the RROD.

x24hrs2livex, Feb 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: