Some games won't work online anymore and all games wont sync to cloud.

Discus and support Some games won't work online anymore and all games wont sync to cloud. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So everything was working fine until the update happened on 8-31-16. Now all games cannot sync to the cloud and I have to use what data is on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoughJoe89, Sep 3, 2016.

1. DoughJoe89
    DoughJoe89 Guest

So everything was working fine until the update happened on 8-31-16. Now all games cannot sync to the cloud and I have to use what data is on my console. Not a huge problem but still a problem but the biggest problem is that about half my games I cannot
    play online anymore. They just will not connect to their game servers, games like Rainbow Six Siege, Rocket League, Destiny, and Forza 6. Rainbow errors out everytime, Rocket League says there are no online servers currently, Destiny is a never ending loading
    screen, Forza says no servers are online. But here's the really interesting part, some of my games still work online, though data doesnt sync, like Star Wars Battlefront, Halo 5, and Call of Duty Black Ops 3. So I've done everything I know how to do to correct
    this problem to no avail. I even factory reset my console thinking that might help, I was wrong. Could it be a problem with my profile account communicating with Xbox that's giving me grief? IDK I'm shooting in the dark here and any help will be much appreciated.

:)

DoughJoe89, Sep 3, 2016
  2. CruelComedy
    CruelComedy Guest
    Dark souls 3 won't update calibrations

The Reddit workaround doesn't work for me anymore, and when trying to sync my data from the cloud it takes close to 20 minutes to reach 99% and stalls there for a while then fails. This is the only game that won't sync for me. The save data is only 8.8
    MB, this shouldn't be happening. I mentioned the sync issue to some friends, literally every single one of them are experiencing both the Calibration issue and the save sync issue.

CruelComedy, Sep 3, 2016
  3. Xbox Cloud

So I dont have my xbox 360 anymore but i still have the profile i just downloaded it to my xbox one and tried playing some backwards compatible games but the saves that i had arnt syncing to my xbox one how can i sync my xbox 360 cloud saved games if i dont
    have my 360 anymore and why is there a cloud if i need to turn on my 360 to sync to it to transfer to my xbox one... all i want to do is sync cloud saves that i already have from my 360 to my xbox one without a xbox 360

malnarjustin67, Sep 3, 2016
  4. Some games won't work online anymore and all games wont sync to cloud.

im having the same problem with the new xbox one s what a piece of *** wish i had never bought it i will defiantly buy a Playstation when i can off load this other piece of crap

SilentSniper688, Sep 3, 2016
  5. SilentSniper688 Win User

im having the same problem with the new xbox one s what a piece of *** wish i had never bought it i will defiantly buy a Playstation when i can off load this other piece of crap
  6. CruelComedy Win User

Dark souls 3 won't update calibrations

The Reddit workaround doesn't work for me anymore, and when trying to sync my data from the cloud it takes close to 20 minutes to reach 99% and stalls there for a while then fails. This is the only game that won't sync for me. The save data is only 8.8
    MB, this shouldn't be happening. I mentioned the sync issue to some friends, literally every single one of them are experiencing both the Calibration issue and the save sync issue.
  7. dirksteenbergen Win User

Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session

redifining won't work

the problem is on the cloud's end

it's saving and syncing all the other data except for the mentioned dlc's

so the game loads as if the dlc is not installed

progress etc. syncs just fine
  8. R4VER Win User

Transferring Game Progress

Some games the save data will carry over via cloud saves for games but it won't necessarily work for all games
  9. Kimmy_24 Win User

My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another controller. This is the only controller I have/use. How do I fix this I can't use my Xbox at all

Yep. If you're playing your games online, all your game progress should automatically sync to the cloud storage.
Thema:

1. Some games won't work online anymore and all games wont sync to cloud. - Similar Threads - games won't online

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  4. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  5. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  6. Series X won't connect to online games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won't connect to online games.: My xbox is currently unable to connect to any online games. Each one prompts me with the games own "could not connect to online services." I have tried hard resetting, unplugging and waiting 5...
  7. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  8. xbox game bar won't work unless always open

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar won't work unless always open: So I jsut got windows 11 and my xbox game bar won't work unless it's open, any ideas? submitted by /u/Just_A_Guy_In_Here [link] [comments]
  9. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  10. Xbox has internet connection but won't load online games or store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has internet connection but won't load online games or store.: The xbox was working fine but suddenly won’t play online games and says ‘sign in with the profile used to buy this game’. I am that profile. Also to renew subscription but that’s done too. It...