some games cannot be downloaded on 360

Discus and support some games cannot be downloaded on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been trying for over a year now to download the following owned games on 360: Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate Dead or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cuthred, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Cuthred
    Cuthred Guest

Hi,

I have been trying for over a year now to download the following owned games on 360:

Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate

Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate

Dead or Alive 3

All games download until 99% and then restart the process again.

I did of course contact support, but it is seriously underwhelming. Terrible performance you have to endure. My ticket I opened a year ago was closed after around two weeks with status "solved" although nothing works. Unbelievable.

Other games (even BC) can be downloaded without any issue (at least those few I tested), only those three have issues.

In the meantime, I also noticed that the DLC "Challenge of the Gods" from "Outpost Kaloki X" also fails to download. Although this one ends but the file is damaged in the end and download does not restart/loop.

Is this a "known" issue? Anybody else have the same problem and/or solution?

I lost confidence in MS support and have given up contacting them, it is a waste of time since they seem to have no clue what I am talking about or just do not care.

What I already tried (includes "suggestions" from MS support):

360 factory reset

clear cache

switch from LAN to WLAN and vice versa

tried another 360

sacrificed a PS3 to satisfy Phil Spencer

Any ideas?

Thanks!

:)

Cuthred, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Cuthred Win User

Tekken Tag 2 downloads and plays fine as well
  3. Cuthred Win User

Hi,

thanks for your reply but if you recheck my post you will notice that I already did all these steps.

I already had contact with at least five different "supporters". It is just a waste of time contacting them.
  4. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi Cuthred!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues downloading some of your owned games on your Xbox 360. It's possible that this could be a known issue, but I don't have any specific information on that. However, I can suggest a few troubleshooting steps that you may not have tried yet:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that your internet connection is stable and strong enough to support downloading large files. You can try resetting your modem and router, or connecting your Xbox 360 directly to your modem with an Ethernet cable.

2. Clear your system cache: Clearing your system cache can sometimes help resolve issues with downloads. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > select your storage device > Clear System Cache.

3. Delete and re-download the games: If the downloads keep failing, you can try deleting the games from your hard drive and then re-downloading them from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

4. Contact Xbox Support: If none of these steps work, you may need to contact Xbox Support again. I understand that you've had a negative experience in the past, but it's possible that a different support agent may be able to help you this time.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  5. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi Cuthred!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  6. Cuthred Win User

Hi,

yes, MS support has degraded a lot. What is even worse than their uselessness, is that they blatantly lie to you about issues.

Anyway, I just downloaded the GoD version of RE:ORC and it worked without a flaw (even started it). When did you try it the last time?

Note that I am on the German Marketplace so this could be a different version.

Will try Tekken Tag later.
Thema:

1. some games cannot be downloaded on 360 - Similar Threads - games cannot downloaded

2. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  3. i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...: i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming service but its allready on my computer d38fbbb5-9765-4294-a88f-bf38897536da
  4. Spoiled discs due to sun, I cannot download the games even if I own them physically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spoiled discs due to sun, I cannot download the games even if I own them physically: Hello everyone. Some months ago I had a nasty discovery: 3-4 games I had were directly under the sun and in the are of the world I live the sun kills everything. One day I was just trying to play...
  5. I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games: I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games e00b50b5-5fb1-4a05-8059-cfe0352cbd5d
  6. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  7. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  8. Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?: i can install any other game just fine. i have tried all the following fixing in order Fix Xbox Game Pass Games Installation/Download Error Code 0x80070002 On Xbox App/Microsoft Store In Windows...
  9. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?: I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6
  10. Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low: Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low 8e5200db-7a61-4a96-83df-f1e3202f2189