(some features of xbox live are currently unavailable) error code 800705b4

Discus and support (some features of xbox live are currently unavailable) error code 800705b4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has been a recurring issue for several months, my xbox is slow on startup and to sign in, taking about 5 minutes to get to the dashboard after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuciferTheXIII, May 20, 2014.

1. (some features of xbox live are currently unavailable) error code 800705b4

This has been a recurring issue for several months, my xbox is slow on startup and to sign in, taking about 5 minutes to get to the dashboard after another 5 of trying to sign in. When it does sign in, there's a 90% chance it will tell me that some services
    are unavailable and make it impossible to shop, update, play online, or anything other than send a message. The games are slow to load. I've tested my connection and it says all features are fine and that I should be able to do everything I can't. I've re
    downloaded the profiles, tried deleting and and re-updating the system, deleted every bit of corrupted data on the console, and deleted the internet cache. Any Ideas?

:)

LuciferTheXIII, May 20, 2014
  2. devndyll
    devndyll Guest
    3F4A-0000-D080-0200-8007-045D Status Code

After it tries for 10minutes to sign in to XBOX Live, it says: "Error: Some Xbox Live content is currently unavailable" Status Code: 800705b4

devndyll, May 20, 2014
  3. TOM2THE E420
    TOM2THE E420 Guest
    no rhyme or reason, just constant frustration.

Tried again to sign in, says some Xbox live content is temporarily unavailable. Status code: 800705b4

TOM2THE E420, May 20, 2014
  4. Brosky aP
    Brosky aP Guest

G'day LuciferTheXIII!

Currently the following services are indeed unavailable:

- Dailymotion

- PBS

You can always check the
    Xbox Live Service Status
    for updates on the Xbox Live Services.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Thank you!

Brosky aP, May 20, 2014
  5. devndyll Win User

3F4A-0000-D080-0200-8007-045D Status Code

After it tries for 10minutes to sign in to XBOX Live, it says: "Error: Some Xbox Live content is currently unavailable" Status Code: 800705b4
  6. Brosky aP Win User

G'day LuciferTheXIII!

Currently the following services are indeed unavailable:

- Dailymotion

- PBS

You can always check the
    Xbox Live Service Status
    for updates on the Xbox Live Services.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Thank you!
  7. TOM2THE E420 Win User

no rhyme or reason, just constant frustration.

Tried again to sign in, says some Xbox live content is temporarily unavailable. Status code: 800705b4
  8. BashaFace Win User

Xbox Live Issues

800705b4 is another code with the message "some content is unavailable". I literally can not look at anything on the xbox without some error code or something signing me out, etc. Pretty crazy stuff
  9. BakedMunchies Win User

when i try to sign in my account

now its coming up with a message saying "Some Xbox LIVE content is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Status Code: 800705b4"
Thema:

1. (some features of xbox live are currently unavailable) error code 800705b4 - Similar Threads - features live are

2. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  3. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...
  4. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  5. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  6. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  7. Can’t access LFG features

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t access LFG features: This issue started about 2 years ago, I have no idea why or how to trouble shoot it, but out of nowhere, I have been unable to used ALL features regarding “Looking For Group” I have everything in...
  8. Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?: This is a message directly for xbox, why doesn't xbox release an update for us that can allow us to stream straight to YouTube and add the chat on our hud wether streaming to twitch or YouTube. We...
  9. Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live: As I got perma banned yesterday it could be a life saving feature to make ones account as my home Xbox. So I can play all the games I have bought again as it is a total of 3000 dollars worth of...
  10. How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?: I have xbox live gold on one of the accounts on my xbox, but when I access a different account on the same Xbox I can no longer use the online features. I have already set my home xbox and all the...