Some aggravating bugs (please look here Microsoft Support)

Discus and support Some aggravating bugs (please look here Microsoft Support) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the exact forum to post this... Anyway, here are the issues that not only I have, but some other users are experiencing, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by twistedadrian, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Some aggravating bugs (please look here Microsoft Support)

Not sure if this is the exact forum to post this...

Anyway, here are the issues that not only I have, but some other users are experiencing, and I hope this gets to the right people so they can fix it....

1:Anytime I join someone in a game from an invite or someone sends me a game invite the person that sent the invite will constantly say (insert gamertag here) was added to the game.This happens quite often & does not stop.It's not a constant thing, it just
    say's it every few minutes to 5 minutes.

2:I don't know if there's a way to stop this, but every time I load up party chat it opens the last played game, this is getting very annoying!

3:It takes time every once in a while for the xbox one to load my account, and I have it set to auto sign in.

4: Sometimes it says "connect to xbox live" and I'd have to go to the part that says this and press A and then it will connect back to live, or sometimes I will have to go to network settings & run a test.My internet & ping are great, and when connected
    I have a open NAT, so I don't know why the heck it's doing this >_>

:)

twistedadrian, Nov 23, 2014
  2. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest
    Need help with lost achievements and lost gamerscore.

Sorry that his has occurred for you, this might be a bug in the system, that it is dropping those games gamer score. Please send a bug report on the Xbox support page to identify this potential issues and have some support agents look into this.

SpyShadow, Nov 23, 2014
  3. Message don’t work.

Same problem here. Is anyone from Microsoft listening? Seems to be some sort of bug.

Roseheart1122, Nov 23, 2014
  4. Ginuwine2407
    Ginuwine2407 Guest

Also cannot see achievements. When playing Halo MC, when either almost finished with a mission or finished and then return to mission select it says the previous level wasn't completed. Also in game, the game has had a tendency to reset and back out to main
    screen.

Ginuwine2407, Nov 23, 2014
  5. I've had issues with Achievements too, but it's in every game, sometimes it takes longer for it to pop up, and I beat Halo Anniversary & didn't get an Achievement for beating it (unless there isn't one)....I hope the support team would come in here to pass
    on these issues......It's really aggravating for it to constantly say (X-Player has been added to your game) & opening apps cause them to be snapped to the last game or app you used.....Or is there an option to fix that one?

twistedadrian, Oct 31, 2018
  6. twistedadrian Win User

I've had issues with Achievements too, but it's in every game, sometimes it takes longer for it to pop up, and I beat Halo Anniversary & didn't get an Achievement for beating it (unless there isn't one)....I hope the support team would come in here to pass
    on these issues......It's really aggravating for it to constantly say (X-Player has been added to your game) & opening apps cause them to be snapped to the last game or app you used.....Or is there an option to fix that one?
  7. Ginuwine2407 Win User

Also cannot see achievements. When playing Halo MC, when either almost finished with a mission or finished and then return to mission select it says the previous level wasn't completed. Also in game, the game has had a tendency to reset and back out to main
    screen.
  8. SpyShadow Win User

Need help with lost achievements and lost gamerscore.

Sorry that his has occurred for you, this might be a bug in the system, that it is dropping those games gamer score. Please send a bug report on the Xbox support page to identify this potential issues and have some support agents look into this.
  9. MageCoerlin Win User

Xbox One (bought in 2015) disconnects from Live consistently every 30 minutes

Please? Can anyone give me some help here? Not necessarily looking for official help although that would be amazing. After a while I'm just going to have to call and go through the hell of microsoft support.
  10. alexward1230 Win User

Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio

Here is the response from the reddit thread:

"Please keep this thread for Feature Requests only.

If you are having an issue with something not being tested in the Insider Program, please contact support via https://support.xbox.com"

Ricardo, how can I get a Microsoft developer to look at this issue. You are telling me to post on a reddit thread and reddit is telling me to post here. I simply want to report this bug and have feedback on when it will be addressed.
Thema:

1. Some aggravating bugs (please look here Microsoft Support) - Similar Threads - aggravating bugs please

2. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...
  3. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  4. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  7. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  8. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  9. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  10. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...