SOLVED: Cannot play multiplater on Xbox despite everything being set to "Allow" and so on.

Discus and support SOLVED: Cannot play multiplater on Xbox despite everything being set to "Allow" and so on. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with some friends online; however, when I try to join realms I get the error message "You cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThatLeft, Dec 30, 2020.

1. ThatLeft
    ThatLeft Guest

SOLVED: Cannot play multiplater on Xbox despite everything being set to "Allow" and so on.

So I've been trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with some friends online; however, when I try to join realms I get the error message "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. See instructions for reviewing
    and changing your privacy settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp."

I've reviewed pretty much everything about my account: my online and multiplayer settings, my privacy settings, and my content restrictions, but everything looks fine. Keep in mind that my account is not a child account so that's not the issue.

ANSWER:

To play multiplayer, you need Xbox Live Gold...

:)

ThatLeft, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Greg Carmack - Windo Win User

You didn't hurt my feelings. I am glad to help, and glad that you found the answer in the resources I provided.

It is no longer necessary to mark every post unhelpful, especially since you found your answer in the tutorials I picked out for you with the most relevant answers.

If you want to reverse the bad rating given then you can mark the post which helped most as the Answer or Helped.

Greg Carmack

Senior Moderator

Senior MVP 2010-21
  3. Greg Carmack - Windo Win User

May I ask why you rated my post unhelpful if you think you found the answer? This hurts my standing here for doing my best to help you, after I asked " If you'll wait to rate whether my post was helpful, I will keep working with you until it's resolved."

Did you want me to continue helping you? I said I would be here to help until it's resolved if you'd wait to rate my post.
  4. ThatLeft Win User

Ok I've read all the sources you've given me. The only thing I've gotten out of it is that I need Xbox Live Gold to play online. I'll try buying a subscription and seeing if that solves the problem...
  5. A010-bandiet Win User

I kan not playing minecraft bedwars
  6. Greg Carmack - Windo Win User

Hi TL. I'm Greg, awarded MVP for eleven years, Volunteer Moderator, and Independent Advisor here to help you until this is resolved.

Try the second marked Answer here, on both devices seeking to play:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this helps. Based on what you report back I can answer any questions and may have other steps to perform. If you'll wait to rate whether my post was helpful, I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. SOLVED: Cannot play multiplater on Xbox despite everything being set to "Allow" and so on. - Similar Threads - SOLVED Cannot play

2. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  3. Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?: I am just wondering has anyone been able to solve this unknown error or ever even look into the atter? 7615ef89-fba1-4459-b60f-3cafbabfa67f
  4. How to solve error code 0x8007000E which occurs when launching xbox app on pc after...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to solve error code 0x8007000E which occurs when launching xbox app on pc after...: I recently repurchased the gamepass ultimate subscription to play MLB The Show 24 with a friend, however when I tried to open the xbox app to install it, the app never launched. After some quick...
  5. How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?: Hi, I bought my Xbox Series S console and tried to connect to wired network, via my Ethernet cable that works fine with other devices. My previous Xbox was connected to the internet through this...
  6. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  7. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  8. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  9. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  10. What do I do when a Daily Challenge cannot be solved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do when a Daily Challenge cannot be solved?: I know that they say all Daily Challenge games are solvable, but today's (September 16, 2023) TriPeaks Daily Challenge cannot be solved. Is there any way to contact someone, and who would that be,...