Solution to my old post about Forza Horizon 4 not installing in Xbox app

Discus and support Solution to my old post about Forza Horizon 4 not installing in Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The original post was locked so I was not able to reply with the solution that I just found today so I decided to make a new post about it just in case... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akotski1338, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Akotski1338
    Akotski1338 Guest

The original post was locked so I was not able to reply with the solution that I just found today so I decided to make a new post about it just in case someone has the same problem. So the steps I took were to go into apps & features in settings. I searched for Forza Horizon 4 so I completely uninstalled it (It might not be there for you). I then searched for store and Xbox and reset both of them. Then open the Xbox app and search exactly "forza horizon 4" and you should get this:
    Solution to my old post about Forza Horizon 4 not installing in Xbox app [​IMG]

Make sure you click on the one that's just the game (The last result in the picture).

Then click on choose edition and click the one you have and then click install and it should work.

Solution to my old post about Forza Horizon 4 not installing in Xbox app [​IMG]

Thanks for reading and hope it helps you.

:)

Akotski1338, Mar 28, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: