Solution for Expert TriPeaks in classic star club

Discus and support Solution for Expert TriPeaks in classic star club in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please give me a solution or a hint for beating this one? It is the expert tripeaks in the tripeaks pack of the classic star club. No... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Katie102205, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Katie102205
    Katie102205 Guest

Can someone please give me a solution or a hint for beating this one? It is the expert tripeaks in the tripeaks pack of the classic star club. No matter what I do on the first game I get stuck and lose. It is very frustrating! BTW, please don't refer me
    to facebook as I do not have a facebook account and can not access anything posted to it.

:)

Katie102205, Jul 17, 2014
  2. Star Club Tripeaks expert II score challenge Need help

Having trouble with the Star Club tripeaks expert II. 2 deals need to get a score of 3100. The closest I have come is 30500. I am unable t complete either board. Can anybody help?

Thanks

Rich

RichardPavlik, Jul 17, 2014
  3. Microsoft Solitaire star club

svp dit moi comment tu a reussi de terminer dans club des etoiles far west les freecell difficile 87 mouvements,freecell expert 82 mouvement et aussi tripeaks 50500 en 6.30 min.j'essais depuis 1 semaine.merci

CercleNombre51, Jul 17, 2014
  4. LLC_48
    LLC_48 Guest

I just played that one. This may not help much, but I had to get the score on the first game over 20,000 before playing the second game.

LLC_48, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: