Solitaire won't let me finish the game but still available moved

Discus and support Solitaire won't let me finish the game but still available moved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was playing Solitaire and when I was about to finish, the game opened the 'No more available moves' window, but as you may appreciate in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soleschuera22, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Solitaire won't let me finish the game but still available moved

Hello,

I was playing Solitaire and when I was about to finish, the game opened the 'No more available moves' window, but as you may appreciate in the picture I could move the black nine in the spades column and then place it on the 10 of hearts and then place over
    the black nine any of the red eights and unblock more cards.

I would like to know if my app is crashed or something. Could you please help me?

Thank you very much!

Soledad

Solitaire won't let me finish the game but still available moved [​IMG]

:)

Soleschuera22, Nov 12, 2017
  2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection And Windows 8.1

It won't let me play or update the Solitaire collection

FirstDarkDrake, Nov 12, 2017
  3. Solitaire HD will not let me buy game

Solitaire HD on xbox one will not let me buy it. When I first found this game in the store on xbox one it only had the option to install. After you play 20 games of solitaire there is a pop up to buy it but it won't let me click on buy or do anything but force
    quit. I've uninstalled, re installed, same problem. I want to buy this game. Please help me figure this out.

XLadyRedbushX, Nov 12, 2017
  4. Solitaire won't let me finish the game but still available moved

I am sorry about this issue. Here is the official support and FAQ page for Microsoft Casual games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/microsoft-casual-games-faq#834d6dccf2dc4ce5b5adfe96...

You should be able to find a solution to help fix your problem here. If the problem is caused by a in game bug then you will need to contact the game developer. For more help you can also call official Xbox customer support.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Nov 13, 2017
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

I am sorry about this issue. Here is the official support and FAQ page for Microsoft Casual games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/microsoft-casual-games-faq#834d6dccf2dc4ce5b5adfe96...

You should be able to find a solution to help fix your problem here. If the problem is caused by a in game bug then you will need to contact the game developer. For more help you can also call official Xbox customer support.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  6. FirstDarkDrake Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection And Windows 8.1

It won't let me play or update the Solitaire collection
  7. ZakHarvey Win User

How do I access call of duty modern warfare when I have bought the disk?

Hi I have just finished installing all of the different packs but it still won't let me access modern warfare. Is there anything else that I could try?
  8. UnyoBro Win User

$10 Mass effect 3, $20 lolipop chainsaw.

You guys are way too hard on ME3. The game broke on me before I could finish the campaign and even so I still think it was a good game. I know the ending wasn't satisfying and all that but that won't change my mind, if I ever get to finish it. Lighten up.
    Tatakai specifically, just let it go already.
  9. mariannetrevors Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I cannot sign in to my Solitaire Collection. I haven't had any problems before but now Xbox won't let me sign in. The same goes for Mahjong. I can play these games but nothing is saved. Can someone help me.
Thema:

1. Solitaire won't let me finish the game but still available moved - Similar Threads - Solitaire won't let

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook: I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  7. Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall: After a computer crash and re-installation of Windows 10 last week, I went to my Solitaire games to play and discovered I had lost all of my levels, awards, and titles, (Spider was at about...
  8. MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play: Hi, After each of the last 2 updates of the Solitaire app the game regularly crashes on my iPad. I have the latest IOS so that isn’t the issue. Previous to these updates the game ran perfectly -...
  9. microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play: when i try to play microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection the main screens load but the games don't play i have uninstalled and reinstalled the games and still nothing happens...
  10. Since the latest Windows 11 update two days ago my Solitaire games won't open.

in XBoX on Windows
    Since the latest Windows 11 update two days ago my Solitaire games won't open.: Since the latest Windows 11 update two days ago my Solitaire games won't open on either of my PCs. The screen shows the wheel going around non-stop. My account is up to date and shows my correct...