Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

Discus and support Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Kilner, Nov 23, 2023.

1. David Kilner
    David Kilner Guest

On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I lodged a query with Microsoft and received a reply. The last communication I had from Microsoft was 22 October saying they were following up my inquiry and didn’t have a fix at that stage. Since then, I have heard nothing more despite sending two further emails to them. Can someone tell me how to resolve this problem? I have paid for something I am no longer receiving.
    Thanks,
    David

:)

David Kilner, Nov 23, 2023
  2. David Kilner Win User

Hi,

As far as I can remember, I clicked on the button that says Remove Ads and followed the prompts. I received an email with the following information:

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][table][tr]Subscription InformationSubscription: Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly SubscriptionPlan Price: AUD 22.45 including taxes/1 yearRenewal Date: 06 May 2024[/tr][/table]
    [/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, David K. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I would like to ask, did you acquire the subscription via the App Store, or did you acquire the subscription by using another OS, like a Windows PC, Android, etc.?

I’ll remain attentive to your answers.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, transaction IDs, etc. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  4. jimames Win User

Ads Appearing

I paid for no ads in the Microsoft Solitaire Suite app/game. I would log into the app to do the daily games and when I select a game, a ad would appear before the game would come up to click play on. At the bottom of the ad, it would say you can get
    rid of these by clicking here, which I have already done.
  5. DorothyTrend Win User

I first got premium for $1.99/mo. I then switched to $14.99/yr which I paid. Why was I still also charged $1.99 also anyway?

On January 18th I got Solitaire No ads for $1.99 and got tricked into getting Amazon Prime which was automatically deducted from me for $15.13 on Jan 23rd and Feb 21st. I complained and got a refund on Feb 23rd. As expected I had the automatic withdrawal from my account of $1.99 on Febuary 21st. On March 29th I switched to Solitaire no ads once a year payment of $14.99 which I paid. Now on April 18th I still got an autmatic withdrawal for $1.99 anyway. Please refund the $1.99 and keep me in Solitaire no ads for a year with no more withdrawalls until March 29, 2024.
  6. Riceatron 9000 Win User

Family Plan discontinuation and lack of ability to revert to Silver Membership

The error message is about payment options, needing to verify. This has already been paid in-full in February, and is saying that it has not been paid. We should have it for at least another 10 months, and reinstalling is not helping. It keeps saying the
    accounts are suspended.
Thema:

1. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid - Similar Threads - Solitaire Suite Paid

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook: I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  7. Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall: After a computer crash and re-installation of Windows 10 last week, I went to my Solitaire games to play and discovered I had lost all of my levels, awards, and titles, (Spider was at about...
  8. despite paying for premium solitaire suite iIam suddenly getting ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    despite paying for premium solitaire suite iIam suddenly getting ads: I have posted before about this problem - I pay annually to avoid ads when playing the solitaire suite. but this week ads have suddenly appeared when I log in to the games. I notice that on the...
  9. Why am I now getting ads when I play solitaire premium suite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I now getting ads when I play solitaire premium suite: For years I have paid annually to play Microsoft Premium Solitaire suite - renewal date July 2024. For the last week I am constantly getting ads. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail....
  10. Why does my Solitaire suite frequently go into a loop from game selection not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Solitaire suite frequently go into a loop from game selection not allowing...: Why does my Solitaire suite frequently go into a loop from game selection not allowing play? I have Windows 10 with the latest updates. This also occurs with Mah Jong and Ultimate Word Games....