Solitaire Star Club Progress Missing

Discus and support Solitaire Star Club Progress Missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was having troubles with connecting to the event (it kept saying I had no internet connection even though I did), so I saw in some forums that a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Borriz, May 22, 2018.

1. Borriz
    Borriz Guest

I was having troubles with connecting to the event (it kept saying I had no internet connection even though I did), so I saw in some forums that a possible solution was to reset the solitaire app. I did this, and when I opened the app again, it said it was
    syncing my profile, but once this was done my star club progress was missing. My statistics and event awards are still there, and I can connect to events again (my earlier connection issues were probably just due to overloaded servers or maybe the reset helped).
    My star club progress should have been stored in the cloud as I always play whilst connected to my profile. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the solitaire app, resetting the microsoft store's cache, and logging out of the xbox app and logging back
    in, but none of it has helped to get my star club progress back.

:)

Borriz, May 22, 2018
  2. Solitaire Premium Star Collection Challenges

I have finished the complete Star Club Collection series on Microsoft Solitaire. How do I get a new set of challenges on the Star Club Collection please?

SuperiorGerm04, May 22, 2018
  3. Max6306
    Max6306 Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection

playin Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years now on android. Since then on "designs" and "star club" is only "coming soon". What have i to do to play star club?!?

Max6306, May 22, 2018
  4. FebruarySun62 Win User

The problem with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection - incorrectly displays the statistics of the gam

The problem with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection - incorrectly displays the statistics of the games and the number of stars in the star club. Actually 1967 stars and in the achievements on Xbox cloud 1050 and 13% progress. Ie, the real statistics are
    not displayed and the achievements are not fixed. How to fix this? How to make fresh achievements go to the cloud? The system was reinstalled, but I did not immediately notice it. Help is needed
  5. FebruarySun62 Win User

The problem with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection - incorrectly displays the statistics of the gam

The problem with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection - incorrectly displays the statistics of the games and the number of stars in the star club. Actually 1967 stars and in the achievements on Xbox cloud 1050 and 13% progress. Ie, the real statistics are
    not displayed and the achievements are not fixed. How to fix this? How to make fresh achievements go to the cloud? The system was reinstalled, but I did not immediately notice it. Help is needed
  6. JeanMarceau Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection doesn't work...

I can't access any Star Club games. Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes upon start up. All other games appear to be working fine except Star Club. I can't find any answers and have tried all suggestions as mentioned above. Any help with this problem will
    be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  7. MsEQRecords Win User

WHITE SCREEN

I was having this same issue.... another solitaire user posted a "fix" Lord knows Microsoft has ignored it for a month now!!!!

If you go into your settings on your computer, find your apps (mine was in the systems folder labeled "apps & features") find the solitaire app and click on it, you will see the reset tab, click it. when you log back in it will ask you if you have used this
    PC to play before, click yes, and it will load your profile..... all of my progress for daily challenges was saved however I lost all of my star club progress... it did fix the white screen though

goo luck
  8. kt seeker Win User

Microsoft Solitaire star club

PaltryAmoeba564's, thanks for the clarification regarding the win percentage, i was at 77% and a little baffled with both completed.

Dietmar1963, nice work with 84% indeed

Hats off to the Dev team, there were some real curly ones to resolve . Thanks for creating the Star Club, great idea

Cheers

KTS
Thema:

1. Solitaire Star Club Progress Missing - Similar Threads - Solitaire Star Club

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook: I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  7. Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall: After a computer crash and re-installation of Windows 10 last week, I went to my Solitaire games to play and discovered I had lost all of my levels, awards, and titles, (Spider was at about...
  8. MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play: Hi, After each of the last 2 updates of the Solitaire app the game regularly crashes on my iPad. I have the latest IOS so that isn’t the issue. Previous to these updates the game ran perfectly -...
  9. Game Solitaire "Klondike"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Solitaire "Klondike": Let me know what your scores are in Microsoft Solitaire "Klondike" At this time 12-12-2023, I am a Diamond Grandmaster14, Level 1217, games played 2630, 95% win. All plays in the last 6 monts...
  10. Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...: Hey guys! So, I got Ultimate Solitaire Collection for Xbox, and wanted to use the Play Anywhere feature to play better on my PC with a mouse. Unfortunately, while the game works fine on...