Solitaire Microsoft Awards not working

Discus and support Solitaire Microsoft Awards not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitaire rewards won't unlock. e97e2793-653b-485a-bf6e-484a1f3d667a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jean Borrett, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Jean Borrett
    Jean Borrett Guest

Microsoft Solitaire rewards won't unlock.

:)

Jean Borrett, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jean, in this case, the ideal would be to contact Casual Games support through the link below.

Casual Games /Zendesk

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. SageCoffee32501 Win User

Event bracelets

I would like to find a source for real life versions of the event bracelet awards on the Microsoft solitaire collection.
  4. FierceMusician4 Win User

Achievements in Solitaire Collection is NOT correctly shown

I just finished Marathon in solitaire, a full month of play, and achievement is not awarded.
  5. AbatedGore07201 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection MARATHON Award

I achieved this award 14th April 2015 not sure how though it just came up and I do play microsoft solitaire each day and complete each days challenges doesn't take long
  6. BenHsieh Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection MARATHON Award

No, there has been enough complaints about this in 2 other thread that I don't think it's that simple. I've been logging once each day for 3.5 months without changing dates on the PC and it still doesn't pop.
Thema:

1. Solitaire Microsoft Awards not working - Similar Threads - Solitaire Microsoft Awards

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  6. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  7. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  8. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  9. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  10. I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two separate years. Your system will only allow me to redeem one year. How can I get my points back?...