Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start

Discus and support Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past couple of days neither Solitaire or Mahjong will load, so cannot play? 5f0525ca-b036-4579-bdda-208d7c46398f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WayneWoodman, Aug 18, 2023.

1. WayneWoodman
    WayneWoodman Guest

For the past couple of days neither Solitaire or Mahjong will load, so cannot play?

:)

WayneWoodman, Aug 18, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

1-Follow these procedures: Right-click on the Start Menu -> Apps and Resources -> Locate and double-click on Microsoft Solitaire Collection -> Repair. Restart the computer. 2-Restore Windows Store cache can also help you solve your problems. Try to fix Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working by following these instructions: Hold down the Win and R keys.
    When the small “Run” window appears, type wsreset.exe.
    Press the Enter key. Wait for the command to start and restart your computer. 3-Launch the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Yes, I know it's the easiest method and you might have tried it before. But it's also very effective.

Open the Settings app and click on Update & Security.
    Click Troubleshooting in the left pane. Scroll down, click Windows Store Apps, and then click Run Troubleshooting.
    The Windows Store App Troubleshooter is running and detects issues. Once the problem is detected, follow the instructions. Once the process is complete, everything is ready and your application will run again.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  3. DonnaDerey Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I am having same issues where Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong comes up with blue screen and does not load.
  4. Alain Gadoury Win User

Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!)

Go to the Store and install another Microsoft game. Like Mahjong or Jigsaw.

Start that game and when you are logged in to Xbox Live, start Solitaire while leaving the Mahjong or Jigsaw game open.

Worked for me.
  5. Frieda Dippell Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection hangs on load screen

Another option to resolve the issue that was recommended by the MCG Team is:

• Install Microsoft Mahjong from the Microsoft Store
    • Start the Mahjong game

Now its possible to start Solitaire once again!

Best regards!
  6. fiona183 Win User

microsoft free games

microsoft solitaire and mahjong including daily challenges and jigsaw. In fact none of them will load. It goes as far as Play Now and thne the thing that spins but then nothing
Thema:

1. Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start - Similar Threads - Solitaire Mahjong load

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook: I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7
  6. Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.: Since August 15, 2023, both Solitaire and Mahjong have stopped loading. I have followed all the suggestions I can find on the forum. I am running Windows 10. I have done scannow to fix corrupt...
  7. problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection: neither of these games will open so i can play i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still not able to play 0b889080-80fb-4844-8bb7-60a40b9a876c
  8. microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play: when i try to play microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection the main screens load but the games don't play i have uninstalled and reinstalled the games and still nothing happens...
  9. Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading: My mahjong stopped loading about two weeks ago and Saturday I cannot get microsoft solitaire to load I am up to date with my payment any help will be appreciated Regards S Chase * Moved from...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Games: The ads for both games are slow to download once ready to play. Also, the games freeze while a new ad is downloaded. This can change the outcome of a timed game. Is this a glitch?...