Solitaire games not being saved, is there something wrong with the Cloud?

Discus and support Solitaire games not being saved, is there something wrong with the Cloud? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play Microsoft Solitaire every day, about 3 days ago, all the saved games have vanished and it looks like i haven't played any games at all. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by skeewp, Jun 16, 2023.

1. skeewp
    skeewp Guest

I play Microsoft Solitaire every day, about 3 days ago, all the saved games have vanished and it looks like i haven't played any games at all. My husband is the same

:)

skeewp, Jun 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in-game issues it is handled by the game support and if this is happening with multiple accounts on multiple devices it would be best to submit a ticket to them that way they can investigate and deploy a fix as soon as possible.

To help you, I got you this link: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. Jboygold Win User

Save Game Backup

I realize this, but the cloud will happily update your save files even when something has gone wrong with the save. I want a save I know is safe from being overwritten by a newer bad save.

On that note, is it possible to have the cloud only update a save when I want (other than being offline). I believe that would also work.
  4. Borss39 Win User

Cloud save games keep vanishing

They DO save to the HD AND the cloud. There maybe something wrong with your Xbox.
  5. ShadowQ Win User

ERRORS IN FH4 since the 11.7 updates

i tried to reinstill. maybe something wrong in my cloud save.
  6. Reactor Leak SF Win User

forza horizon4 archive corruption

Definitely let us know if that works. If you

delete the local game and the cloud save doesnt work....then either the cloud save itself is corrupted or something is wrong with your system when trying to download it, neither of which is good
Thema:

1. Solitaire games not being saved, is there something wrong with the Cloud? - Similar Threads - Solitaire games being

2. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  3. Game Solitaire "Klondike"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Solitaire "Klondike": Let me know what your scores are in Microsoft Solitaire "Klondike" At this time 12-12-2023, I am a Diamond Grandmaster14, Level 1217, games played 2630, 95% win. All plays in the last 6 monts...
  4. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  5. I have pinned the games & solitaire icon to the taskbar, but when I click on it, the icon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have pinned the games & solitaire icon to the taskbar, but when I click on it, the icon...: I have pinned the games & solitaire icon to the taskbar, but when I click on it, the icon disappears. The same thing is happening with the weather icon. 264d04b0-641e-4b62-9402-b1c0783a0db7
  6. solitaire and casual games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire and casual games problem: Can someone explain why my son can no longer open his microsoft solitaire and casual games . I don`t know how to fix it for him to play . abb7d0fc-bc2d-406b-89b5-4b91d88b94ca
  7. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  8. My Ultimate Games Solitaire will not open;

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Ultimate Games Solitaire will not open;: I have had premium Ultimate Word games for several years. For the past 3 days, it will not open. Boxes go round and round. Mu Ultimate Games Solitaire works find. This is loaded on my computer....
  9. I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...: I have an annual paid contract to play Microsoft Solitaire games on an ad free basis - WHY is app still running ads and how to get to a living person to correct - of course I expect Microsoft...
  10. How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?: These ads variously show women being thrown from a plane, off of a boat, approached by raft and appearing to be raped, etc are are in no way acceptable. *Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Games and...