Solitaire crash and freeze problem

Discus and support Solitaire crash and freeze problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, The solitaire collection which came pre installed with my 2week old surface 3pro with windows 10crashes and freezes. I have updated so this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hballam, Jan 10, 2016.

1. hballam
    hballam Guest

Hello,

The solitaire collection which came pre installed with my 2week old surface 3pro with windows 10crashes and freezes. I have updated so this is not the issue. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks Helen

:)

hballam, Jan 10, 2016
  2. richbolton
    richbolton Guest
    debug the cancer comercials

there are 2 cancer commercials on the solitaire game. every time they run windows freeze up and then crashes. I have to restart the solitaire game. this is every time and at the same spot. either fix those 2 commercials or delete them.

richbolton, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Microsoft Solitaire

I'm having the same problem. I've followed Mister Maka's advice and uninstalled Solitaire, restart PC and install Solitaire and still it crashes! I'm on Windows 10 ver 1607 patched upto and including May 2017 fixes.

EatableFever2, Jan 10, 2016
  4. harrison2400 Win User

Why are my games freezing and crashing

Will this help with the crashing and freezing problems?
  5. JHaysPE Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Crash after St. Jude ads

I'm having the same problem. Solitaire crashes after Oral B ad is played. No other ads do this.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

microsoft solitaire collection

7. EatableFever2 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire

I'm having the same problem. I've followed Mister Maka's advice and uninstalled Solitaire, restart PC and install Solitaire and still it crashes! I'm on Windows 10 ver 1607 patched upto and including May 2017 fixes.
  8. John Dowding Win User

Fallout 4 and Early Adopters.

No freezes or crashes and subtitles are off for me, no problems to report at all!
Thema:

1. Solitaire crash and freeze problem - Similar Threads - Solitaire crash freeze

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook: I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  7. Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall: After a computer crash and re-installation of Windows 10 last week, I went to my Solitaire games to play and discovered I had lost all of my levels, awards, and titles, (Spider was at about...
  8. MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play: Hi, After each of the last 2 updates of the Solitaire app the game regularly crashes on my iPad. I have the latest IOS so that isn’t the issue. Previous to these updates the game ran perfectly -...
  9. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  10. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...