Solitaire collections

Discus and support Solitaire collections in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday (but not for the first time) my results suggested I had played the challenge for 18 hours. This is absolute nonsense. It means I spent more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MickAldridge, Nov 1, 2018.

1. MickAldridge
    MickAldridge Guest

Solitaire collections

Yesterday (but not for the first time) my results suggested I had played the challenge for 18 hours. This is absolute nonsense. It means I spent more than every waking hour sitting on my laptop playing Spider. I couldn't have gone out shopping, going out
    for the evening, watching television etc etc. What makes the system assume such a ridiculous statistic is true.

As it happens I would estimate I played for no more than 3 hours - so how come 18 was given?

:)

MickAldridge, Nov 1, 2018
  2. SandraMMH
    SandraMMH Guest
    My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.

SandraMMH, Nov 1, 2018
  3. CarteBigfoot
    CarteBigfoot Guest
    Connection à microsoft solitaire collection [connection to MS Solitaire collection]

impossible de me connecter microsoft solitaire collection.

[Translation]

Impossible to connect to Microsoft solitaire collection

CarteBigfoot, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Solitaire collections

Hi there Mick,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Solitaire not working properly.

I recommend trying the
    Windows Update Troubleshooter.
    According to our Microsoft Casual Games FAQ,
    Many issues can be solved by using this helpful tool.

Hope this helps and let us know the results!

XBF Crystal P, Nov 1, 2018
  5. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Did you leave the challenge open and running?

Is it really a problem that it says you've spent 18 hours? I don't think the time matters.

Ackis, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Solitaire collections