Solitaire Collection freezes when clicking "Prize history"

Discus and support Solitaire Collection freezes when clicking "Prize history" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, my Solitaire Collection (Version 2.1.1312.2401) on Windows 8.1 always freezes (stuck on the "loading" screen) when I click on the button... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MDSdot21, Jan 18, 2014.

1. MDSdot21
    MDSdot21 Guest

Hi there,

my Solitaire Collection (Version 2.1.1312.2401) on Windows 8.1 always freezes (stuck on the "loading" screen) when I click on the button "Prize history" (Daily Challenges). I tried to reinstall the app but I still get the same error.

Any ideas how this can be fixed?

:)

MDSdot21, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Error Code 1170000 Unable to sign in to Tripeaks Solitaire

same here on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

DonaldDolan-_744, Jan 18, 2014
  3. Not able to connect to internet

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - "Internet connection required" eventually shows up in event box although I can access Xbox site through clicking my avatar image at top of page. No other Internet access issues. Tried the reset button for the app in settings
    but still no connection after it completed.

Steven E Blake, Jan 18, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hello MDSdot21,

We noticed this same issue and are currently working on a fix that we hope to have out to everyone later this week or early next week. So sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

--MonsieurV3rt

Coreysito, Jan 20, 2014
  5. Coreysito Win User

Hello MDSdot21,

We noticed this same issue and are currently working on a fix that we hope to have out to everyone later this week or early next week. So sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

--MonsieurV3rt
  6. LLC_48 Win User

Daily Challenge Games missing badges

Ok now with the new month of May if I click on Prize history I still have no February, the extra April disappeared, but now I have two for May. Too early in the month to know if the May badges will show up on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection page, but
    the February badges still aren't showing.
  7. Smooth825 Win User

game freezing

Microsoft Solitaire Collection keep freezing on windows 8 am playing Xboxx I need help please
  8. helmb Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Won't Log In

I'm having the same problem but found a way to play it (sort of).

1. Open Solitaire through the 'Microsoft Solitaire Collection' app.

2. Click on the 'Xbox Games' tile on the top-right corner to open it once you are logged on automatically.

3. Keep the 'Xbox Games' app running on half of your monitor. Don't minimise it or it will freeze!

4. You can now play Solitaire games and earn achievements.

Someone better fix this soon!
  9. DivineMessenger Win User

Solataire will not install

I am having the same problem. When I click on MS Solitaire Collection, I get a message that Xbox is unable to connect, cf. error 001000
Thema:

1. Solitaire Collection freezes when clicking "Prize history" - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection freezes

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  5. MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play: Hi, After each of the last 2 updates of the Solitaire app the game regularly crashes on my iPad. I have the latest IOS so that isn’t the issue. Previous to these updates the game ran perfectly -...
  6. Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...: Hey guys! So, I got Ultimate Solitaire Collection for Xbox, and wanted to use the Play Anywhere feature to play better on my PC with a mouse. Unfortunately, while the game works fine on...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze: In the past 48 hours, today is aug 28th 2023 the ads between games freeze at about 75%. I havd tried closing reopening and restarting the app and the tablet but the same scenario just repeats. I...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire collection freezes when loading iOS 12.5.7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection freezes when loading iOS 12.5.7: I'm using the Microsoft Solitaire collection on an older iPad (iPad Air, Model Number MD785LL/A, 16 GB) running iOS 12.5.7 (the latest OS that it supports). It freezes when opening the app. This...
  9. Start screen on Solitaire collection freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Start screen on Solitaire collection freezes: Start screen on Solitaire collection freezes. This occurred after installing after installing the following updates August 8, 2023—KB5029244 (OS Builds 19044.3324 and 19045.3324) August 8,...
  10. Start screen on Solitaire collection freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Start screen on Solitaire collection freezes: selecting Solitaire Collection the opening screen freezes showing rotating playing cards. a557dcec-bd6b-4151-afd5-54d99c3265ac