solitaire collection all junes daily challenges lost.

Discus and support solitaire collection all junes daily challenges lost. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As of today all the daily challenges keep resetting to zero. What is the solution? 49f0a3e8-a3af-46b8-99b3-ee255164ac4e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Terrence Bradley, Jun 15, 2023.

1. solitaire collection all junes daily challenges lost.

As of today all the daily challenges keep resetting to zero. What is the solution?

:)

Terrence Bradley, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Carol Farmer Win User

3. Mikka Gottstein Win User

My husband I both play. His June dailies are gone, mine are untouched.
  4. Terrence Bradley Win User

Found a solution for me. Update windows first then update all xbox games related apps in store, this appears to solve it. However you will have to replay Junes games though I note there is still a faint tick in each box so you will not get any more points.
  5. SwathedPlayer0 Win User

I have the same question.

I want to add that this happened after I was required to do two restarts following a Windows 11 update. Also, it's only affecting June 2023 Daily Challenge games. My May 2023 Daily Challenge Games are all being shown correctly. Also, the Event games seem to be updating correctly as are the Star Club games. When I play a new June 2023 Daily Challenge game, it shows it as being completed that day but yesterday's game that I completed is now showing that it has not been played. I hope this information helps Microsoft to fix this problem!
  6. TackledLlama32 Win User

My scores have been perfect since October 2015, now I have lost everything from June 2023 thus ending my perfect run of almost 8 years! COME ON MICROSOFT GET YOUR FINGERS OUT AND FIX THIS BUG. If AI ever takes over the world heaven help us!
Thema:

1. solitaire collection all junes daily challenges lost. - Similar Threads - solitaire collection junes

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  5. MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play: Hi, After each of the last 2 updates of the Solitaire app the game regularly crashes on my iPad. I have the latest IOS so that isn’t the issue. Previous to these updates the game ran perfectly -...
  6. Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...: Hey guys! So, I got Ultimate Solitaire Collection for Xbox, and wanted to use the Play Anywhere feature to play better on my PC with a mouse. Unfortunately, while the game works fine on...
  7. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  8. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  9. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: June progress is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: June progress is gone: My June progress is totally gone. Days 1 through 13 were gone when I opened the games to play yesterday. I played them again, but progress is already gone. c73b4cd6-370f-4a05-a309-ec4d2d21d225