Solitaire and Mahjong Issues

Discus and support Solitaire and Mahjong Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have owned the Surface RT for over 6 months. Both games were we running fine on 8.0, but when I decided to update to 8.1 everything went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KandS821, Jan 1, 2014.

1. KandS821
    KandS821 Guest

I have owned the Surface RT for over 6 months. Both games were we running fine on 8.0, but when I decided to update to 8.1 everything went downhill...especially, after the November update on both games.

Graphics are choppy and hesitate constantly.

Large amount of sound effects are gone.

In Mahjong, the game tends to crash to Start Screen frequently, and the fireworks no longer display when you win a game.

I have to say, I am really disappointed in Microsoft for not making the games part of Windows 8 OS as they did for a couple decades. The games were great in its original format. They could do without the Daily Challenges which I believe is the reason the
    games are 'live' and resulting a failure in what should have been a very, very basic part of the operating system.

What's with the ads and having to upgrade to premium to disable them for profit?! If anything, the ads are probably the culprit of problems behind Solitaire, Mahjong, and Minesweeper.

:)

KandS821, Jan 1, 2014
  2. DonnaDerey
    DonnaDerey Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I am having same issues where Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong comes up with blue screen and does not load.

DonnaDerey, Jan 1, 2014
  3. ZephanRC
    ZephanRC Guest
    sign in problem

Bump... I am having sign in issues with Microsoft Mahjong as well. My Taptiles and Microsoft Solitaire Collection sign in just fine.

ZephanRC, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: