Solid red light on brand new power brick

Discus and support Solid red light on brand new power brick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Just bought a new power brick for my Xbox one, because my other one was fried out from a storm and lighting I know a red light means over heated but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cynthia Bjork, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Solid red light on brand new power brick

I Just bought a new power brick for my Xbox one, because my other one was fried out from a storm and lighting I know a red light means over heated but this is brand new never been used. How do I debunk this?

:)

Cynthia Bjork, Jun 21, 2023
  2. StrayNinga Win User

Red light on console

It's not blinking, it's a solid red light and nothing appears on the screen. Power brick also has a green light and the same thing happened when I bought the bream new power brick.
  3. Cynthia Bjork Win User

I purchased it off of Amazon and it is an official xbox power brick I try not to buy used for my gaming devices for that reason of not knowing if it was damaged by someone or something else like my storm for my first power brick
  4. DeniqL Win User

Ok in that case I suggest you ro report it and ask for a replacement Cynthia
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately that means the power brick is probably already fried. Was it a third party Xbox power brick? Most of them are quite unreliable.

If it was I would recommend youu buying a seconhand offcial Xbox power brick
  6. AdhirathSethi Win User

Xbox One Replaced 4 times - Still No Idea What The Issue Is!!

My first guess would be the power brick.

Was the console brand new when you bought it & are you using the correct power brick for your country?
    Yes - brand new. And it's the right one for my country.

Xbox support insists that if the orange light is solid on standby, everything is fine. Is there any way to check the power brick other than looking at the light?
Thema:

1. Solid red light on brand new power brick - Similar Threads - Solid red light

2. Xbox 360E Solid Red Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360E Solid Red Light: When I power on my 360E, it boots up normally but after about 9-10 seconds the power light turns solid red, and stays that way until I tun it off. It doesnt show anything on my tv. The power brick...
  3. Solid red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solid red light: Last night we were playing games perfectly but today not so much. We woke up to turn it on so it can warm up and not turn off as it keeps turning off, as it came on it was a solid red light on the...
  4. My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.: My xbox 360 slime has a solid red light. The fan seems to turn on but doesnt spin. Is there any way to fix it? Its also not showing any picture on my tv. 8bacd4cf-68e7-4306-b4a1-49aa5bd89f47
  5. XBox 360 S Red Solid Light on Power Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 S Red Solid Light on Power Button: Hi. Our XBox 360 S does not turn on. Instead of the green solid light after pushing the power button, the green light turns to a solid red light. As it does not turn on apparently, no...
  6. XBox 360 S Solid Red Light on power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 S Solid Red Light on power button: When I attempt to turn on my Xbox 360 S, the green light in the middle of the power button almost immediately turns from green to red, and nothing appears on the TV screen. At first, I thought it...
  7. Solid red light on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solid red light on Xbox 360: I got an xbox 360 from a friend like 2 months ago. I put it in my room and really didnt use it that much. Then, I decided to format the hard drive so I could give it to my little brother. All...
  8. My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on: My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on. I've tried two different power cords. Is there anything I can do or is it just done? e729edd1-abc6-4479-87d3-2abb91e7b1e1
  9. Xbox 360 live update resulted in solid red light?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live update resulted in solid red light?: Hello. I tried to update the Live portion on my 360. It would not update, so according to the suggestions on the Microsoft support site, I downloaded the update onto a new Jump drive, inserted the...
  10. Solid red power light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solid red power light: hi could you help. my console power light starts with green then turn to solid red I disconnected all wires and let it be there for 1 week. When i restart it, the same issue many thanks...