Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming...

Discus and support Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; grayxbox.png (1624×1574) (discordapp.com) Can't upload picture, had to make link. Basically the redeem screen and any pop up where you confirm data... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daniel_USA, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Daniel_USA
    Daniel_USA Guest

Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming...

grayxbox.png (1624×1574) (discordapp.com)

Can't upload picture, had to make link.

Basically the redeem screen and any pop up where you confirm data such as purchase or the item being added to your email are solid gray with no text.

I've restarted xbox, reset xbox app, and even reinstalled xbox app. I also reset windows store, restarted windows store, and used powershell to uninstall it. nothing.

:)

Daniel_USA, Apr 6, 2023
  2. Daniel_USA Win User

Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming perks.

Yes to everything you are asking. Windows 11. yes latest 22h2. yes updated. yes all windows updates. yes xbox apps updated.

I have the same issue using the windows store.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming perks.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Daniel_USA, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. Oh ItzCreamBun Win User

Help pls!!!!

^ says that problem message when I click redeem.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards

You can redeem them in the Store app on PC or console or sign me in with your account to Microsoft and click on redeem the point code when paying.
  6. Mang0o Win User

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Does not Include Live Gold

Hi!

When I click "Redeem" in the Xbox app, It asks me to pay. What do I do?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming... - Similar Threads - Solid gray square

2. Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...

in XBoX on Windows
    Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe 16Gb/s, M.2 2280 Would this work with my HP victus 15f gaming laptop ?? 204d4f0e-3ff8-4b7d-a209-27c9b9ba70ee
  3. My external solid state drive is showing as media only.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external solid state drive is showing as media only.: I have a 4 terabite solid state drive that us type-c 3.1 and I've looked at the support pages and I did what was there and it didn't work, it still shows as a media only drive....
  4. So I’ve been stuck on the stranded error message for a solid 4 hours and have done...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I’ve been stuck on the stranded error message for a solid 4 hours and have done...: Error message:Oops! Looks like you’re stranded, been stuck on this message for 4 hours 13a04646-4b2f-407a-aceb-3780daaa9e27
  5. The future of Xbox series solid state drives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The future of Xbox series solid state drives: Okay I have had a big concern about the future of the Xbox series solid state drives. As game company’s produce more and more series enhanced games and the bigger they get what happens when we...
  6. why is my Fortnite screen solid blue but can hear game sound?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my Fortnite screen solid blue but can hear game sound?: Fortnite is showing a solid blue screen upon starting game, game sound can be heard but blue screen stays solid so can't play game. What's up with this? dd3d293c-e421-4078-bb73-1f810e94fa4d
  7. Solid red light on brand new power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solid red light on brand new power brick: I Just bought a new power brick for my Xbox one, because my other one was fried out from a storm and lighting I know a red light means over heated but this is brand new never been used. How do I...
  8. Tension adjustment become solid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tension adjustment become solid: If I tighten up the tension on analogue stick (left) it becomes immovable or clicky as I rotate it e44644f4-9237-4be1-ba26-04ee695bc9ec
  9. Xbox 360E Solid Red Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360E Solid Red Light: When I power on my 360E, it boots up normally but after about 9-10 seconds the power light turns solid red, and stays that way until I tun it off. It doesnt show anything on my tv. The power brick...
  10. Constant crackle and disconnection of wireless headsets, has anyone found a solid solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant crackle and disconnection of wireless headsets, has anyone found a solid solution?: All solutions have been tried in old post but still having the same issues. Is there a fix for this issue yet? 8f72929f-745a-47ef-958d-5424abdbba1b