Software stop responding tryng to return to the Home page from Bluray player

Discus and support Software stop responding tryng to return to the Home page from Bluray player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ve a XBOX one S. New!!!. When a FHD bluray is running, if I try to return to Home screen the Software hangup and does not respond. If I try to shut... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SureTunic428393, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Software stop responding tryng to return to the Home page from Bluray player

I ve a XBOX one S. New!!!.

When a FHD bluray is running, if I try to return to Home screen the Software hangup and does not respond.

If I try to shut down the Console the proper request screen does appear, but it is not possible to select a choise.

Please fix the software of XBOX One S. It is very poor quality and a bit caotic.

:)

SureTunic428393, Mar 5, 2017
  2. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Never ending issues with our Xbox One Consoles

Just read on the Software Update thread that the 'Searching' or 'Seeking' noise from the Bluray player has been patched and fixed

Can anyone that had this issue please report back and let me know if the noise has in fact gone?

I'm not at home just now Software stop responding tryng to return to the Home page from Bluray player :(

leebroath, Mar 5, 2017
  3. Hdcp error playing bluray

Fix this Microsoft seriously. I can play the same bluray from a bluray player on my TV but not from the xbox one x console so clearly this is an xbox issue and not my TV. Both devices connected directly to the TV and no recording device inbetween. I have
    swapped to all the hdmi ports and reset the console and done all the YouTube hacks to make it work. Other blurays work and some don't. This is a huge problem for a console that cost 700 dollars and can't play a bluray! If your answer is to buy a hdmi splitter
    to play movies and trick the xbox into playing then that is a sad joke and from I can see online the only option you really do have a huge issue on your hands. Unless you have an update to your bluray player software don't respond here because I have tried
    it all and spent 5 hours last night researching and trying everything under the sun to get it to work. So when are you releasing an update for the software so users can use the bluray as intended???? What time frame should I book this in for?

lightrevealed, Mar 5, 2017
  4. APEXASSASSlN Win User

When will the Blu-ray Player App be available on the Windows Store?

I think the thing that's stopping it is that they have to encode all bluray DVD players to the software. There hundreds out their so it could take them a while.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Series X/S Blu Ray Specs

Do you get a hdcp2 compliance warning ? If so that would be why

It's your encoding software

If you are burning copied movies that won't work because in order to copy the movies you need to remove the hdcp2 which all blurays players require

Home movies don't have that requirement and blurays software some of the more shaddier software might play them but you are limited to that softqare

Xbox one OG doesn't play 4k movies

Only xbox one s and up
  6. MicrosoftAccountdyl Win User

Xbox One Keyboard freezes

We first had this problem last year when the only game we owned was batman, we tried a new controller after a hard reset and it didn't help 'home screen button doesn't respond and virtual keyboard freeze, cant type cant return home'.

We eventually replaced the entire xb1 with a new 1tb version, all new from plug to tv! we STILL had the same problem on many games 'home screen button doesn't respond and virtual keyboard freeze, cant type cant return home'.

this is clearly a problem in the xb1 software effected by install problems. XB1 needs to take this seriously and fix it, we have to hard reset every few hours!
  7. MicrosoftAccountdyl Win User

Xbox one MAJOR bugs with dashboard, text, and pop up keyboard!

We first had this problem last year when the only game we owned was batman, we tried a new controller after a hard reset and it didn't help 'home screen button doesn't respond and virtual keyboard freeze, cant type cant return home'.

We eventually replaced the entire xb1 with a new 1tb version, all new from plug to tv! we STILL had the same problem on many games 'home screen button doesn't respond and virtual keyboard freeze, cant type cant return home'.

this is clearly a problem in the xb1 software effected by install problems. XB1 needs to take this seriously and fix it, we have to hard reset every few days or sometimes hours
  8. HotshotSquire Win User

Lip sync issue with blu ray app

Just from the Xbox bluray player app. Don't seem to notice the delays in any games. The passthrough on the console isn't active for sky q as of yet as doesn't support 4K. Even with optical or just direct to tv the bluray playback is unwatchable. As I said
    before, films can be onto the next scene whilst the audio is still finishing up. This has to be software related.
Thema:

Software stop responding tryng to return to the Home page from Bluray player

1. Software stop responding tryng to return to the Home page from Bluray player - Similar Threads - Software stop responding

2. Xbox Software Crashing Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Software Crashing Issue: I'm having problems running the XBOX APP, the software logs in and browses normally but after a while it gets stuck, unresponsive and then flashes back. Tried a lot of things on the internet with...
  3. Terrible stick drift after software update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible stick drift after software update: I just bought a Xbox Series X 3 days ago had no problems playing 10+ hours. After the controller update right analog stick started drifting upwards every minute or so without any input. How can i...
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  6. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  7. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  8. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  9. clipping software problem on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    clipping software problem on fortnite: hi so i’ve been having this issue for a little while. everytime i press the record button to record a clip my controller disconnects for about 5-20 seconds. this controller is brand new and didn’t...
  10. My games realflight stopped working dued to knife edge software error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games realflight stopped working dued to knife edge software error: I am writing this email as in support with my PC to get my gaming system back up and running. I had the game on here for almost year and never had a problem with it. I tried uninstall to reinstall...