Software Refund Request Issue

Discus and support Software Refund Request Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On 14 December, I ordered (order # [Mod Removed - Personal Information]) a game via the mobile web site version of the Microsoft Store. When I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by newwavewarrior, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Software Refund Request Issue

On 14 December, I ordered (order # [Mod Removed - Personal Information]) a game via the mobile web site version of the Microsoft Store. When I tried to set it up on Windows 10, the Microsoft Store app wouldn't let me download the game. Apparently
    I had ordered a version for Xbox One only and not the separate version compatible with Windows 10. Given that I don't own Xbox One, I submitted a refund request (SRX [Mod Removed - Personal Information]) on 20 December. Although my request
    appeared to meet the conditions for a return/refund, my refund was denied the next day.

I clearly have not been able to download, let alone use, the product I ordered; how can my refund request be reconsidered?

:)

newwavewarrior, Dec 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Software Refund Request Issue