Social part bingo

Discus and support Social part bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is social part always kicking me out? Hard to send gifts, need up to ten or more tries ....redemption of gifts more than poor, breakdown after two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GutsherrGans532, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Social part bingo

Why is social part always kicking me out? Hard to send gifts, need up to ten or more tries ....redemption of gifts more than poor, breakdown after two max.....couls you please fix that, it is lasting more than two weeks now and gifts amount is growing up
    to heaven

:)

GutsherrGans532, Jan 4, 2018
  2. Social part at Bingo

Hello, social part at Bingo now crashing down for 3 weeks constantly. Not able to redeem more than two or three gift and the getting kicked out every time. Re-installation, resetting the app....all done but no success. Pls fix that problem asap. Thanks

GutsherrGans532, Jan 4, 2018
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Social part at Bingo

Hey GutsherrGans532! We were able to open a handful of rewards in a row without issue. Does this crash happen after a set amount of rewards open? Do you get an error message or code when the game crashes? Post back and let us know!

Mister Cizl, Jan 4, 2018
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Social part at Bingo

Hey GutsherrGans532! We were able to open a handful of rewards in a row without issue. Does this crash happen after a set amount of rewards open? Do you get an error message or code when the game crashes? Post back and let us know!
  5. CobyPreimesberger Win User

power card rewards not recieved

did you check your social area, it's under gifts gold ms bingo
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

Changing Theme

Social Tab > click your avatar > change theme > bingo.
  7. holy jabeesus Win User

community goal reached, did not receive keys

Found the answer actually... you have to go back to the Bingo's main menu and click on the Social tab. Rewards are under there. Hope that helps!
  8. BellBlue65 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Please help. I am able to connect to Microsoft Bingo and go into Social. I am not able to send gifts to Bingo friends. I am only able to redeem one gift at a time. This is very time consuming and not very much fun. I am getting really frustrated because
    this is going on day after day. I have reset Microsoft Bingo and Xbox.
Thema:

Social part bingo

1. Social part bingo - Similar Threads - Social part bingo

2. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  3. Game bar social widget keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar social widget keeps crashing: whenever i open game bar my social widget says "something went wrong" and when i restart it just crashes again, so in other words the social widget is unusable submitted by /u/0m3g4_rul3s...
  4. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?: On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this....
  5. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  6. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  7. Xbox social widget not loading

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox social widget not loading: Hi, usually chat with my friends on Xbox. On PC, I usually use Xbox Game Bar's widget Xbox Social to chat. But after a long time not using, I started chatting again. But unlike before, the widget...
  8. Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar: I've used Xbox Game Bar many of times in the past to join Xbox parties and send messages, however today when I loaded up Xbox Game Bar to do just that, the Xbox Social tab had just simply vanished...
  9. The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...: Hi, the social part of my xbox game bar doesnt work at all it wont load messages or load my friends list at all and has been doing this for months ive tried loads of fixes on these forums ive...
  10. Social part at Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Social part at Bingo: Hello, social part at Bingo now crashing down for 3 weeks constantly. Not able to redeem more than two or three gift and the getting kicked out every time. Re-installation, resetting the...