Social club feeds are broken.

Discus and support Social club feeds are broken. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's more than week since I have barely access to club feeds, all the time it show empty screen, then a message that, there are not any posts. Network... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reborn409, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Reborn409
    Reborn409 Guest

It's more than week since I have barely access to club feeds, all the time it show empty screen, then a message that, there are not any posts.

Network seems fine - nat is open.

Club - only feed is broken, I'm able to see chat/players/stream on any of 4 groups I use.

I have gold subscription.

:)

Reborn409, Jun 11, 2018
  2. BrickonXbox
    BrickonXbox Guest
    Members of my clubs....

My members of my club are saying they can’t get access to the club! It’s tell them to join when they are already with the club! Which means they can’t see or post on the club activity feed!!!

BrickonXbox, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Win7kid
    Win7kid Guest
    Bawsaq unavailable

BAWASQ is linked to the R* social club so if R* social club is having problems so is BAWAQ.

Win7kid, Jun 11, 2018
  4. ngocphi Win User

XBOX X

Wait till summer of 2022 or watch the restock Twitters or social media feeds or do all access which has a higher chance

There are also premium stock like bestbuy club etc it ain't cheap

All access gives you xgu for the eztra cost
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Social an gameing has been down since 6pm yesterday.

It's a common issue, it has affected me and all of my friends as well since the day before yesterday. Community feed was broken, I could not see feed on my own profile, then when it came back up later on it would only show feed from 14 hours ago. Comments
    on feed were also broken and would not load. Messages would stay stuck on "Sending..." so I never knew if they were really sending or not. There has been tons of issues.....

Not much we can do, to be honest. It's been a constant problem with Xbox for at least a year now. When it does come back up, it will all be broken again with 2 weeks. These same issues happened about 2 weeks ago and all of these social features were broken
    for about 6 days. They all finally worked again, and here we are lol...

Like I said, it will be working again soon as that is the pattern with Xbox social features but don't be surprised if it's broken again in the near weeks. Sorry about this, wish there were a normal fix like "do a hard reset" but this does not work as it's
    a very long going problem and constant issue on Xbox's end.
  6. Win7kid Win User

Bawsaq unavailable

BAWASQ is linked to the R* social club so if R* social club is having problems so is BAWAQ.
  7. Twistedflax Win User

Glitched game?

That's coz your linked to social club and maybe he isn't OR like me hes having issues with social club.
  8. WPAK Win User

How do i share my club info to my activity feed

Hi there,

not sure you can share the club info itself, but you might be able to create a activity feed item within the club and share (and pin) that on your own activity feed itself.
Thema:

1. Social club feeds are broken. - Similar Threads - Social club feeds

2. Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account: I forgot my password for social club and the email i used doesn't exist anymore. They are asking for the day i linked my xbox account to social club. does anyone know where i can find that...
  3. Can I move gta online progress from social club to xbox account?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I move gta online progress from social club to xbox account?: Now I am using an xcloud and found a gta 5 there, so is it posibble to do not start over? submitted by /u/AltruisticEar6131 [link] [comments]
  4. Social Clubs on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Social Clubs on xbox: i recently in the last ten mins created a club and wanted to post in there for the first time after i wrote a message and tried to post it it will send a error message something went wrong give it...
  5. Why can't I sign in to my rockstar social club?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign in to my rockstar social club?: I cant sign in to my rockstar social club. Says link to windows have expired d9b276bc-378c-4718-b357-f90b8ba52baf
  6. why is xbox no longer supported on social club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is xbox no longer supported on social club: dear rockstar games and Microsoft I have a serious problem to discuss and do not ignore me because I will blow up your help inbox with the same problem until you fix it or I get a legit answer of...
  7. Having trouble getting into my Social Club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble getting into my Social Club: I'm having trouble getting into my social club as I usually hit the little Xbox button, but now it says that my linking window is expired and will not explain how to fix it or anything takes me to...
  8. Social club sign in and rockstar account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Social club sign in and rockstar account: So recently just got a new pc and when trying to log in o my social club/rockstar account it wouldn't let me I don't know why because it might be because I don't have Xbox live gold or game pass...
  9. Shark Cards - Can I redeem a PC Card for Xbox through the Social Club app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shark Cards - Can I redeem a PC Card for Xbox through the Social Club app?: I accidentally bought a PC shark card. I only have my Xbox account linked to social club, so what happens if I redeem the PC code on the social club app if I don’t even own the PC version of the...
  10. Social Club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social Club: When i try to link my xbox account to social cub it keeps coming up with this: It was not possible to complete the requested action so please help b61eda80-13cd-4d7f-978f-60129140f373