SoC recruiting still

Discus and support SoC recruiting still in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; SoC is recruiting if anyone is still looking we are a sponsored clan and we got more to come and 2 of us out of our clan been to actual tournaments... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014.

1. SoC recruiting still

SoC is recruiting if anyone is still looking we are a sponsored clan and we got more to come and 2 of us out of our clan been to actual tournaments and we are looking for people to get this clan going like we have done before in the past

:)

JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014
  2. friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

add me for friends and message also SoC is recruiting for ghost

3. Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message

4. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message
  5. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too
  6. Willowstarr78 Win User

4GC Clan Recruiting- Males and Females

Still recruiting...active clan XBOX and PS3 looking male and female recruits.
  7. To Be Revealed Win User

MPD CLAN- RE OPENED- FUN/ORGANISED/POLICE/ROLE PLAY

We are still recruiting Guys. We have had lots of recruits from other forums.
  8. R3NNiS Win User

}Soldiers of Christ{- Clan announcements, events & recruitment

THE SOLDIERS OF CHRIST XBOX LIVE PLAY-TOGETHER NIGHT

One Year Anniversary

Reach... Reach... Reach...

This is the one
    year anniversary
    Play-Together system we currently use.

We will be playing HALO Reach, Saturday, December 3rd. (that's 12/3/11 if you cant read words... or 3/12/11
    if you cant read that...)

}SoC{DemonHunter, }SoC{GodsGameFreak,
    and }SoC{Chizenhoff will be leading the event. I might
    be there later on.

We'll get started somewhere around 8PM Eastern Standard Time (Which is 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain, 5pm Pacific). If you are outside the Continental US, this
    is a handy website to help you out
    . Make sure you check back here in case the time changes!

Don't feel like you have to show up at said time, if you have to come later, that's perfectly fine!

If you have any questions, or want to RSVP (though not needed), post below or PM }SoC{BrownSound or }SoC{Shaun555.

Hope to see you there!

}SoC{Shaun555
Thema:

SoC recruiting still

1. SoC recruiting still - Similar Threads - SoC recruiting still

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  4. LIVE Come join my circus, im recruiting

in XboX Insiders
    LIVE Come join my circus, im recruiting: I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! https://www.twitch.tv/kylonewolf5487?sr=a submitted by /u/Ok_Manager_2753 [link] [comments]
  5. Why am I getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a recruitment message in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a recruitment message in the...: Getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a clean recruitment post in the Gems of War Club. See screenshot [img] 37241ebe-2f87-4e96-a3cc-351c16b67ec5
  6. Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  7. Halo Reach Recruit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach Recruit: Hi my name is xYunGxNiNjAx420 and im a inheritor on halo reach but it says im a recruit and I have nothing but when I go to the menu im inheritor please help. 29648cc3-d16f-4ae3-9daa-a93e4e7f3da2
  8. early recruit reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    early recruit reward: opened a thread for this already but it seems to be locked out to where i can not reply, when the change goes through at the end of the week, how am i supposed to claim the early recruit reward...
  9. Halo 5: Guardians – Spartan Recruit REQ Pack purchased but not downloading to XBox One ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians – Spartan Recruit REQ Pack purchased but not downloading to XBox One ...: So I purchased the Halo 5: Guardians – Spartan Recruit REQ Pack and never received it. I tried two more times thinking that the request did not go through. So I have look on my acount billing and...
  10. friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost: add me for friends and message also SoC is recruiting for ghost 2993b312-7948-46ba-a416-c8340e4f1820