So Xbox allows us to make clips of in game chat but we can only use it to report people?

Discus and support So Xbox allows us to make clips of in game chat but we can only use it to report people? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why not just make it a standard feature? This makes no sense to me…. It’s been high requested…. submitted by /u/Electronic-Advisor37 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Electronic-Advisor37, Aug 24, 2023.

1. So Xbox allows us to make clips of in game chat but we can only use it to report people?

Why not just make it a standard feature? This makes no sense to me…. It’s been high requested….

submitted by /u/Electronic-Advisor37
    [link] [comments]

/u/Electronic-Advisor37, Aug 24, 2023
  2. AridLizard Win User

Strikepacks

we can't do anything as we are only volunteers helping other gamers with Xbox problems.

if you encounter people who are using modded controllers you can report them for Tampering. if they admit it in a message you can report the message and explain in the details that they are admitting to tampering/cheating. if they say it in chat you can
    report them for Tampering and give details that they admitted it over Party Chat.

if the messages are sent through the game you can report them to the game developers. most games have a support website where you can report people for cheating.
  3. OK Fowl Win User

Using game clips to report

4. WendellBetshanger Win User

In game chat for twitch

Hi Kathy thanks for the reply.

They stream as well and do have their audio to allow broadcast hence why I said it's not a problem with Twitch it's a problem with Xbox giving it's customers little to no freedom to stream from, I even have a clip saved in my Xbox that shows us talking but there is no voice audio, it's like we are forced to use the Xbox party chat in order to make this work and thats impossible.

Isn't there a way to suggest to Xbox to provide more room in the streaming side of things to make it easier for us, cause we love the console the only problem is it's hard to stream from it?
  5. Kiesey Win User

suspicious gamer tags (cheating, tampering and or unfair gaming play )

We are not protecting the cheaters we are letting users know that naming and shamming on the forums is not allowed. There is a proper way to report these users so the enforcement team will see it and they can look into the issue.The only way to do that is
    to report the user on Xbox live. If you come across a user on the forums you can use the report system to report the user.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for f76 the way everyone else uses it... and yet, your support for call back, live chat. None of them work
    Many people use it in a way that isnt allowed and are being suspended for it.

You only used LFG for looking for someone to play with (the only thing its supposed to be used for)

You didnt use it for trying to trade/sell in game items or for advertising clans or anything like that (which isnt allowed)?

Support cant assist with enforcement action. Only the enforcement team can and they can only be reached by case review (if eligible) at https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

So Xbox allows us to make clips of in game chat but we can only use it to report people?

1. So Xbox allows us to make clips of in game chat but we can only use it to report people? - Similar Threads - allows clips game

2. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  3. My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.: My xbox has been having these problems for many years such as it saying I have 0 friends in my friends lists even though It shows them in xbox app, another problem is that I don't get any...
  4. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  5. Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...: This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I go to the Network settings it shows no...
  6. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Why is it not allowing me to clip on Roblox but any other game I can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not allowing me to clip on Roblox but any other game I can: when I try to clip on roblox it does nothing and nothing is saved but when I clip any other game it works fine. How can I fix this. 88579b9e-36fe-48cb-99f0-c412625aee7e
  8. Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.

in XboX Insiders
    Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.: currently can't share game clips with friends on Xbox from pc, also, can't receive game clips from Xbox friends to pc. why is game clip sharing not available between the two when Xbox literally...
  9. Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?: When will be able to clip voice audio just for our funny experiences, like clip your funny moments but have the party's audio, or could it be possible to have it as a toggle option?...
  10. Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?: Hi! I’m Vince. I would like to send a video clip to my friend Junko SSG but I can’t cause I can’t share videos from my phone gallery. Is there any way I can send the three minute video clip to...