So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

Discus and support So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code :... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hyperwarrior, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Hyperwarrior
    Hyperwarrior Guest

So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E

:)

Hyperwarrior, Apr 29, 2024
  2. ____ _____ Win User

black ops 2 game chat

It’s every Xbox 360 I tried for black ops 1 and game chat doesn’t work too on my Xbox series x
  3. Dr Black Bones Win User

RAGE MOMENT: I am DONE.. DONE!!! WITH Advanced Warfare!!!

I've only experienced a bit of AW myself, but from what I played I couldn't get into it. The maps I did play on weren't all that appealing either. Maybe it's just my absence from the series since Black Ops 2, but it just feels like it's a weaker COD title
    to me.
  4. joelee26 Win User

Xbox 360 games on xbox 1

I have xbox live on my account on xbox 1 but when I put the 360 version of black ops 2 in, it let's me play with my profile but not online. It tells me the profile I'm using can't use xbox live on this console
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1 because of a error code that randomly showed up? And now I can't even get online to 360 servers

Hi Hyperwarrior, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This has been affecting more users, there is no official confirmation about what is causing it.

On the Xbox Status page, it's not mentioned yet: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Some players successfully fixed the issue by changing the Port Selection on the connection settings, from automatic to manual.

Go to Profile and System > Settings > General > Network Settings > Advanced Settings> Alternate Port Selection > Manual > Choose any from the Menu starting with a 4 or 5 (Example: 49215 or 57165).

Following Xbox Support on X is highly recommended if you have an account there.

They consistently share updates on issues and solutions.

https://x.com/XboxSupport

I also recommend you contact support and let them know this is happening with your account:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps.
  6. SolvedCastle54 Win User

This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE

It is the same for me. I get this message since the last system update. It is frustrating because I was able to connect to black ops servers before!!! Why all of a sudden you have to be a gold member to connect to the black ops server?
Thema:

1. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1... - Similar Threads - why did series

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  8. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...: Xbox series X struggles to connect with a wired network. It often disconnects with a wired network and it WILL NOT detect ANY wireless networks. Even took it to my brother’s house and it still had...
  10. Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?: I wanted to take my Xbox down to Idaho with me to play games while I was down there. May I let you know it worked fine with no problems down up in Idaho, I got back this afternoon and when I...