So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

Discus and support So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Goulette, Jul 26, 2023.

1. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and because it was cheaper but yeah I still need game pass to Play The Game So What was the point of me buying your game WHY is it WHY is it telling me to buy your game if I just need Ultimate to Play it WHY is that even a thing can I get a refund like and I recently just and I also bought a subscription to Play The Game and it still wouldn't let me because I needed a certain thing to Play The Game a certain subscription or a membership like what Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and because it was cheaper but yeah I still need game pass to Play The Game So What was the point of me buying your game WHY is it WHY is it telling me to buy your game if I just need Ultimate to Play it WHY is that even a thing can I get a refund like and I recently just and I also bought a subscription to Play The Game and it still wouldn't let me because I needed a certain thing to Play The Game a certain subscription or a membership like what Please helpPlease help

:)

Matthew Goulette, Jul 26, 2023
  2. ManiacalSlasha Win User

video game problems

I can't p ok ay anything really because alot of my games are digital and specifically been trying to play Dead By Daylight and SMITE. What can I do because I'm trying to complete my event for Dead By Daylight?
  3. Janet_C Win User

So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I need game pass subscription so why is the game even buyable if you just need game pass to play the game.

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

This game is exclusively multiplayer, it does not have any offline mode. Remember that all paid games require a Live Gold subscription to play online, the only games that do not require this Live Gold subscription to play online are the "Free to Play" games.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Why can't I play Dead By Daylight?

Hello Mckenzie, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your game.

Do you currently have a Gold or Ultimate membership? If not you would need to have one to play the game online. You can check your membership status at https://account.microsoft.com/services.

If you do not have an active membership you would need to purchase one as it is required for online play with most games.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why can't I play Dead by Daylight?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, I would like yo clarify, is the game store on your External hard drive? If yes, kindly move the game to your Internal Storage and then unplug your hard drive before launching the game. This will determine if the game file is corrupted on your hard drive.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can redeem a xbox code of Dead by daylight DLC on gamepass PC?

Hi GordosWar, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I apologize but the DLC for Xbox with the game Dead By Daylight will not work on Dead By Daylight Windows 10 because both games have different licenses. The game is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game.
Thema:

So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

1. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I... - Similar Threads - why purchasing full

2. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  3. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  4. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  5. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  6. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  7. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  8. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  9. Why is my purchase not in my library/account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my purchase not in my library/account?: All right. This is a bit of a doozy and quite a weird problem. To break it down I basically can't download Sea of Thieves in my new PC. I am using this support as sort of a last resort. I...
  10. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94