So where's the good news?

Discus and support So where's the good news? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Listed mia 510"] Triple post heh... Btw Xbox Devision "PR" did an amazing job as this is the best console release in their history. Lol... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Feb 8, 2014.

  1. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest

    So where's the good news?


    [quote user="Listed mia 510"]

    Triple post heh...

    Btw Xbox Devision "PR" did an amazing job as this is the best console release in their history. Lol

    [/quote]I think that has more to do with the success of the 360 than anything.
     
    Wiggs, Feb 8, 2014
    #31
  2. If so then why are we not looking back when there was no party chat instead of complaining. When the market place was slow and non reliable and realizing oh wait the the teams hard at work will make it all ok again. I mean come on they are only people too
    and they deserve lunch and coffee breaks oh and there's going home too their families at a decent hour.
     
    Listed mia 510, Feb 8, 2014
    #32
  3. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
     
    Wiggs, Feb 8, 2014
    #33
  4. So where's the good news?

    I f t h e 3 6 0 w a s s o s u c e s s f u l t h e n w h y I s I t s o h a r d t o f a t h o m a b e t t e r f u t u r e f o r X1!

    There nice and slow.
     
    Listed mia 510, Feb 8, 2014
    #34
  5. Or one day I will say remember when party chat hardly worked.. Oh wait that already happened years ago

    Or the content releasing on market place is too slow too release. Oh wait that too already happened years ago. What did those teams do. They put in ridiculous hours to fix them and bam your right it made xbox the success that it is today!

    I think they plan too do the same this time around with better hopes too please our feedback
     
    Listed mia 510, Feb 8, 2014
    #35
  6. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    Well...I'll say this...and I'll say it regularly.

    .

    You can't explain yourself very well. All that talk and you explained it with one sentence...maybe add some commas and whatnot and learn how to talk.

    .

    Lastly, it's stupid question. There ya go...have a nice day and don't forget to 1 star my post.
     
    Wiggs, Feb 8, 2014
    #36
  7. Lol worrying about stars. Oh and sorry I don't have a computer that I can type nicely on or use the rich formatting and HTML features correctly. Your a funny guy with that as your final statement. You know I'm glad we both have different opinions that's
    what makes life great.

    Maybe the way I explain things do not make sense to you but your logic sometimes stinks IMO so I would say we are fair.

    •Besides I have good news. It's not new news but it is good. The forums are being revamped and there is an X1 update soon too come. Plus we are very close too thief.

    • and btw I get a lot of 1 stars and I could careless you know why? Cause when I'm playing my favorite games people around me enjoy playing with me and know how great a friend I can be at times!

    I'm about to drop 250$ on an X1 for a long time live friend. Never met in person but have spent thousands of hours with. Are you? Yea I really 1 star suck at xbox so 1 star this for me too thanks.
     
    Listed mia 510, Feb 8, 2014
    #37
  8. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest

    So where's the good news?

    Whatever dude...I'm not the one who got all offensive.

    .

    I'm guessing you know you suck at english and thought I was being mean.

    .

    And it's funny how all your posts are 5 star when it's 4 AM in the morning. My post asking you what the hell you were mumbling about is 1 starred, then the one where I said something about starring is 3 starred. How coincidental. Yet, I'm the one worried
    about it. Nice pattern.

    .

    Night mate.
     
    Wiggs, Feb 8, 2014
    #38
  9. Ugh. Are we done with this yet? It really is getting old.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Oct 31, 2018
    #39
  10. Indyfreak2007 Win User

    ... so where's the goods?

    Go into the game and go into extras and downloadable content and download them there. Bear in mind that you only two out of four characters now and the other two will be available to download soon.
  11. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

    ... so where's the goods?

    You have to download the characters too. Season Pass is only access to them.
  12. Wiggs Win User

    So where's the good news?

    I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
  13. Wiggs Win User

    So where's the good news?

    [quote user="Azrael008uk"]

    I know what you're talking about.



    Sony seem to be trying really hard to stir up negative publicity for the XBox ONE.



    Yahoo's homepage has an article saying people are losing confidence because they were giving people $100.00 if they traded in a PS 3 to upgrade to a ONE. The story conveninetly leaves out that they were also paying people $100.00 to trade in their XBox
    360 and that the ONE outsold the PS 4 in the USA in December.



    Metro.co.uk made a big deal of the PS 4 version of "Tomb Raider: The Definative Edition" outselling the ONE version at a ratio of nearly 2 - 1, conveniently omitting that apart from "Killzone"there ain't that much Next Gen stuff to play on a PS 4.



    IGN are running a story that ever since the first Map Pack release, "COD: Ghosts" on the XBox ONE (and nowhere else) is experiencing stuttering and a frame rate drop. News to me. I've been playing all afternoon without a hitch.



    Until they get some more games out though I guess you can't blame them for trying.



    Az

    [/quote]This is all assumptions, theories and opinions....and lies.

    .

    I'm sure Sword Style will think I'm trolling...gotta role out the daily "PS4 fanboy troll!!!" whenever possible.
  14. BizarroMantis Win User

    So where's the good news?

    I read a lot of bad news too. Most of it here because I've been coming here for info for years, but I'm seeing a lot of negative in other places too. If YOU are happy, that's all that really matters to you. right?
Thema:

So where's the good news?

Loading...
  1. So where's the good news? - Similar Threads - where's news

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...: After updating my Xbox one to play a game from CD, I found that the console wasn't reading or even attempting to read the disc inserted. I thought that it just wasn't opening the CD at first but...
  10. Per your news post: Where is FOOD 2? And, where is "see all collections" that I am to click ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Per your news post: Where is FOOD 2? And, where is "see all collections" that I am to click ...: This is the news that you sent: January 3, 2017 There is a new Microsoft Jigsaw collection available that is sure to make your mouth water! This week we released Microsoft Jigsaw: Food 2! This...