So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

Discus and support So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lawliit, Sep 4, 2023.

1. /u/Lawliit
    /u/Lawliit Guest

Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app?

Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that still lets you do stuff?

submitted by /u/Lawliit
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lawliit, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one custom gamerpic problems

Ok,so you can now upload a custom gamerpic if you have the xbox beta app on a windows 10 pc.

If it's the ordinary xbox app it wont work
  3. Daft Badger Win User

gamer pic

Only way for the public to upload a custom gamerpic at the moment is by using the beta xbox app on a windows 10 pc.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Custom gamerpic?

So here's a step by step for the app on PC. Pull up the app and let it load to whatever your home feed is. Click on your gamerpic and let it load to your profile. Select the customize button, then hover your mouse over your gamerpic. Once over, it should
    then say customize, simply click it. Then, above all the default ones it should say "Upload" or something like that.

Also, as a side note. An avatar and a gamerpic are two different things. The avatar is supposed to be a mini-you/3D character. There's an app available on console and maybe on PC for that. The gamerpic is your profile pic.

These may help.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-gamerpic-on-xbox-one

https://www.wpxbox.com/upload-picture-xbox-live-profile-windows-10-xbox/
  5. Smwutches Win User

how to change gamerpic?

On the PC, you'll need to use the Console Companion App. Not the regular Xbox app. Click your gamerpic on the left to bring up your profile, then go to customize. Choose your gamerpic and you should see an option to use a custom pic above all of the default pics.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

How do you get custom gamerpic?

You need to upload a custom gamerpic through the xbox app
Thema:

1. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics? - Similar Threads - app option upload

2. Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox: I personally would like to see Xbox bringing more up to date Television Apps to their Users. With the amount of different varieties of Apps available for watching Television either live or on...
  3. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  4. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  5. How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...: On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any Help? ecb07c81-bfec-437b-9744-0bfefd905ce0
  6. what is the get free option on xbox app for free games ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    what is the get free option on xbox app for free games ?: I have an issue with the xbox app on my pc where i have a free game called asphalt 9 legends since its a free game i got options as follows play, get free options ,so is it safe to choose the get...
  7. Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...: Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched the system accepts some inputs but not all...
  8. I dont have rewards option in xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I dont have rewards option in xbox app: I dont have rewards option in the pc or mobile xbox app 119fbc7a-9d5a-4bf8-b43b-48db5f032e67
  9. Windows 10 Xbox App Recordings Upload Option

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox App Recordings Upload Option: Has there been a discussion to bring the recordings upload option back to windows 10 users? I understand the risks that can be involved in this option. I wonder if they could put like a...
  10. Where is the upload custom gamerpic option on the Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the upload custom gamerpic option on the Xbox App?: On the latest version of the Xbox App for PC, the option for custom gamerpic uploads is not visible on the interface. [img] 586ce188-0dab-4e61-93ed-97ebc6290913