So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

Discus and support So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be". in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Julian Sylliboy, Jun 23, 2024 at 2:23 AM.

1. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress do to me not reading what it said

:)

Julian Sylliboy, Jun 23, 2024 at 2:23 AM
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Julian S! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

If you have overwritten the console save and that has sync to the cloud, then then the other save is lost. If the save in the cloud is one you want back as not synced, you can try deleting local save and let it sync from the cloud.
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Game Progress

You can upload your save data from the 360 to the cloud (You need to enable cloud saving), on the Xbox One when booting your game you can then tell it to recover your save data from the cloud so you can continue where you left off
  4. John H._07 Win User

Xbox one question

Your game saves are all in the cloud, so no matter where you are, your saves follow your account. So you play a game at your friend's, it saves the info to your account, and when you sign in at home, the game picks up where you left off at your friend's.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Questions about cloud storage.

On the 369, games saves are not automatically saved to the cloud. You have to choose to save it there when the game asks where you want to save your game. After that, any saves will for that game will go to the cloud unless you choose otherwise.
  6. Fraggboy Win User

Problems

So, when you go under games and apps, you don't see CoD, or DR3?! Your saves are saved in the Cloud so even if it was uninstalled, your saves are safe and sound!

You can tell if it's uninstalled when you load the disk and try to play it. If it's wanting to install, then something is very strange!! I would call service and ask them to see if your console needs to be replaced.

If there's an update for a game, it will update before you can play, which there is no set date when this happens..
Thema:

1. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be". - Similar Threads - tells where save

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  4. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  5. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  6. Hello PLZ tell where is the online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello PLZ tell where is the online safety settings: PLZ just tell where is this online safety settings 11275ee5-ff92-4efc-9963-b1657bfbd66e
  7. How do I tell the Xbox app where my installed games are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I tell the Xbox app where my installed games are: I installed some games to an external hard drive for use on a different computer and the Xbox app isn't showing my installed games. How do I tell it where my games are without completely...
  8. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  9. I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...: I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ,WHEN AND HOW THIS TOOK PLACE. CAN THEY DO THAT? I KNOW THEY WON'T FIND ANYTHING!...
  10. My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ...: as the title says i was anned today on my Hope Is A Must account and i need help as to where i can go to figure out why i got banned .. beead078-57ad-4540-9132-e3f36d939deb