So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...
Discus and support So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Using the right stick up forces the left trigger action, it's getting annoying, I need help 869a90bd-3ebc-4407-872e-77ff2c5c38da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 1234 56781, Dec 5, 2023.
Thema:
So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...
Loading...
-
So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when... - Similar Threads - try move stick
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
How to get to try the Disc to Digital?
in XboX InsidersHow to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I... -
I'm trying to move my account from Xbox one to Xbox series X and cannot.
in XBoX AccessibilityI'm trying to move my account from Xbox one to Xbox series X and cannot.: I'm trying to move my account from Xbox One to Xbox series X. I don't remember my password and the email attached to this account is long gone. So password recovery will not work as I can't access... -
How to move a child account? When trying the 1st step (remove) it is denied
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to move a child account? When trying the 1st step (remove) it is denied: Hi, I want to move a child from one family group to another. (I messed up, and created a new family group when I added a child.) My problem is that when I log in with the parent account of the... -
so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...
in XBoX on Consolesso I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f -
When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...
in XBoX on WindowsWhen I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...: I have tried restarting my computer, resetting and repairing the app in settings, and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked. This has happened since the app was updated a couple of... -
What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhat do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...: I was sitting watching YouTube and I have wireless headphones so my controller usually turns off. When I turned it back on I couldn't move so I turned my xbox off and tried to turn it on through...