So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...

Discus and support So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Using the right stick up forces the left trigger action, it's getting annoying, I need help 869a90bd-3ebc-4407-872e-77ff2c5c38da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 1234 56781, Dec 5, 2023.

1. 1234 56781
    1234 56781 Guest

So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...

Using the right stick up forces the left trigger action, it's getting annoying, I need help

:)

1234 56781, Dec 5, 2023
  2. ncgfuelld Win User

Trigger ??

Yeah genius THATS what iam sayin, How it is you CANT see that all of these actions are TOO close to each other, is amazing! I have to spell it out for you step by step,
    1. the controller action for prone is to press the R thumbstick
    2. the action to aim is to move the R stick an Finally 3. the action to Fire weapon is the RIGHT trigger or RT.. together YES ocassionally this can cause random accidental activation of prone when pulling the RT am aiming the R thumb stick
    !
  3. 1234 56781 Win User

So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when looking up, placing blocks in mc when looking up, it's getting annoying.

It said click "update" on the help thing but it didn't show up on my xbox
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when looking up, placing blocks in mc when looking up, it's getting annoying.

5. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Gears of War 3, how do you...

When you aim in with the left trigger, press in the left analogue stick :)
  6. Grizzly Bear-4A97870 Win User

Red Dead Redemption multiplayer

It does seem possible. I don't play Red Dead multiplayer much, but have not seen anyone modding in there. He was probably using the auto aim assist. Just use the left trigger that targets the chest of an enemy. Bump the left stick up a bit to get a head
    shot.
Thema:

1. So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when... - Similar Threads - try move stick

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  9. When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...: I have tried restarting my computer, resetting and repairing the app in settings, and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked. This has happened since the app was updated a couple of...
  10. What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...: I was sitting watching YouTube and I have wireless headphones so my controller usually turns off. When I turned it back on I couldn't move so I turned my xbox off and tried to turn it on through...