So when I try to add my phone number into my account I receive the text code and then it...

Discus and support So when I try to add my phone number into my account I receive the text code and then it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So when trying to use my Xbox rewards account to redeem for a gift card it tells me I have to add a phone number to my Microsoft account . I follow the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tef1986, Nov 6, 2023.

1. tef1986
    tef1986 Guest

So when I try to add my phone number into my account I receive the text code and then it...

So when trying to use my Xbox rewards account to redeem for a gift card it tells me I have to add a phone number to my Microsoft account . I follow the on screen instruction and enter the code it texts me and it says unable to add alias I’ve tried it multiple times and this is the only phone number I have so any suggests would be greatly appreciated

:)

tef1986, Nov 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: