So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

Discus and support So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining failed but if I join on a player dedicated arks server it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Gray9, Jan 2, 2024.

1. So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining failed but if I join on a player dedicated arks server it will allow me.. I am so confused right now

:)

Michael Gray9, Jan 2, 2024
  2. KaellumFriesen Win User

Cross-Gen Help!

My friends haven’t been able to join me on ARK Survival Evolved (Non-Dedicated Session), Astroneer, Kingdom Two Crowns and there may be others I don’t remember.

The weird thing is that sometimes they can join me on those games and other times they can’t and it says “Failed to Connect”.
  3. DarkPlague85 Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved

So I have done some more troubleshooting. She can join other servers. I on my pc can also join official servers. I do have all the ports open and forwarded that Xbox normally requires. My pc still says join failed when I try to join her. Same on Xbox side. My pc does say could not retrieve address when I try to join unofficial dedicated arks.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Ark survival evolved unofficial PC sessions

Hi murdermayhem9!

Since this happened after an update, it's possible that the issue is related to it. Let's first try to verify and repair your game files.

Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    In My Library, select the game title.
    Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    Select Files and then Verify and repair.

Please also check your network status by following the steps from the link below if it's related to your network.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Don't forget to check for your Windows updates and get all updates available from your Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

If the issue is isolated to that game only, I recommend to directly contact the game support here https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us as possible it's a server-side issue from their end.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
  6. WagglyRaptor18 Win User

Cannot Join any ark unofficial server on ark windows 10 edition

Hello,

I was researching the problem that may be messing up your game. This seems to be on ark side since on ark forums they are having the same problem ARK
    Thread
    . You can try to contact the ARK employees through https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us and see. Were very sorry your experiencing this.

Cheers,

-Raptor
Thema:

So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

1. So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining... - Similar Threads - try joining unofficial

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. Error code 0x8924000D when trying to join party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error code 0x8924000D when trying to join party: When I join or someone else joins a party I’m in it disconnects me and shows error code 0x8924000D 3843af8b-4e32-4079-8947-004f9f60f3ca
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  7. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  8. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  9. Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!...: I have searched for updates, but to no avail. I’m playing on PC through the xbox app. 2b6b77ec-f89e-4af2-980e-6c155a417c5b
  10. I'm trying to make an account for my son and it won't let me join him to parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to make an account for my son and it won't let me join him to parental control: My account does not allow me to add my son's account to parental control, I think there is something wrong with one of the two accounts but I don't really know what the requirements or...