So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu

Discus and support So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my xbox one disc tray was having issues it wouldn’t even load to the menu and wouldn’t load games it did before just fine but it’s not right now for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AlexanderUlti, Dec 9, 2019.

1. So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu

So my xbox one disc tray was having issues it wouldn’t even load to the menu and wouldn’t load games it did before just fine but it’s not right now for some reason?

submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti
    [link] [comments]

/u/AlexanderUlti, Dec 9, 2019
  2. voteDC Win User

Leaving game in trey when your xbox is shut off?

I have no choice but to leave a disc in the tray of my 360 or it wont open unless I thump the top of the console.
  3. LEGITSdESTROYER Win User

Black Ops 2, just did xbox and COD update, now when I play, it freezes..... how do I stop it?

When I put my disc in the xbox 360 it loads, shows the loading screen and the pops up a message to clean the disc with a soft cloth then restart the console. So I did that but it still doesn't work.

P.S- The disc doesn't even show me the main menu.
  4. Alchemist Don Win User

7 years and still going strong

Had mine for 5 years, but the disc tray is bust, i need to have a game in the console other wise it wont open.
  5. a tired old guy Win User

Anyone else getting this lately?

I get it if I login on the ghosts menue instead of the dashboard.

If the disc is already in the console, when I start the game it takes me to the dash fisrt. If I start the consol by popping the disc in the tray, it takes me to ghosts first.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Can anyone help with a problem on my sons X box

Thema:

So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu

1. So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu - Similar Threads - disc tray console

2. After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...

in XBoX on Windows
    After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...: Good afternoon, today my Xbox One (original) decided to randomly stop reading the disc in my disc tray. I checked the disc and it was perfectly fine. After putting the disc back into the tray, the...
  3. Forza Motorsport 4 showing open tray and not reading disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 showing open tray and not reading disc: So today I just came across and bought a still sealed copy of forza Motorsport 4 for the Xbox 360, I’ve been having troubles with the copy I had and when I put the new unused disc in it didn’t...
  4. how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive: need to know if im able to purchase a new disc drive or would it accept a new drive a430265b-6961-4452-9bcc-b23772f3f2ba
  5. How do I fix my disc tray sounding like a drill?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my disc tray sounding like a drill?: I was playing Black Ops 1 with friends and I pull out the disc and when I try to put in a new disc after a few hours, it then sounds like a drill being spun. I don't know what to do and my friends...
  6. Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?: My Xbox 360 when I load disc it starts reading then says open tray, why won't the 360 read any disc? e28561b2-8542-43d3-8a7e-44455af5b8bd
  7. Disc tray starts spinning when no disc is in the xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Disc tray starts spinning when no disc is in the xbox: So when I turn on or off my xbox with no disc in the disc slot will start spinning when i turn it off or a turn it on. What should i do? 7bbafa27-594c-4330-936b-c67b886b1342
  8. Xbox One S Disc Tray

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S Disc Tray: Recently my Xbox disc tray has been broken. Whenever I try press the eject button it makes a squealing noise. I’ve tried the yellow circle on the side to get it out, I just don’t know what to do...
  9. My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be...: I had for 6 years and not sure how to repair it and my warrantly is over on the console.Should I send you my serial number of xbox one. 9f00833d-c2f0-4c10-8a20-a0b815cee573
  10. Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please

in XboX Insiders
    Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please: I put a disc in and it makes the noise like its reading it but then stops and doesn't do anything and the disc are fine can anyone please help submitted by /u/SR20PULSE [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. legitsdestroyer