So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

Discus and support So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm unsure what to do now since y'all charged my card but I have no purchases in the last 3 months. 239d8f4b-c9d4-43bf-aa05-bae15f765b09 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Katherine DuBree, Feb 23, 2024.

1. So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

I'm unsure what to do now since y'all charged my card but I have no purchases in the last 3 months.

:)

Katherine DuBree, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in the past 3 months and I was charged last week and I didn't make a purchase of anything so what now?

Hi Katherine, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Unauthorized charges"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your product and category > Confirm.

Select Chat with support agent > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Charged early for gold

If you haven't done so already you may want to double check you purchase history at account.microsoft.com and make sure that is what you were charged for.
  4. dustyjs54 Win User

Paid for v bucks on fortnite but never received them

So that halfway worked. I purchased it twice so I should have 2000 v bucks but I only have 1000. I checked my purchase history and both purchases say complete and my bank account was charged for both purchases. So what do I need to do to get the rest?
  5. Malacath Win User

Re-downloading from games on demand

I had the same problem with Halo Wars.

The marketplace says I haven't bought it even though I have. And it tries to charge me for it again.

But the game is in my download history.

So go to the download history and download it from there. It is easier to find if you access your download history from the 'my account' section of this website as it has a sorting feature.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How to play minecraft without Launcher

If you purchased Minecraft Bedrock(Windows edition) the transaction won't appear as a charge from mojang, would appear as a charge from Microsoft

Unfortunately the picture you attached does not work as a proof of purchase or ownership, for that would be needed that the purchase appears on the order history(as none of your purchases disappear from your order history even if you cancel or refund the purchase)
Thema:

So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

1. So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in... - Similar Threads - charge purchase history

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  4. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  5. I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...: I need to be refunded for the initial membership. 0d33da8e-7768-415e-aa41-dd49d8a055d3
  6. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  7. My Credit Card was charged for 39,99 $ but I did not purchase anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Credit Card was charged for 39,99 $ but I did not purchase anything: My Credit cars was charged without buying anything! Please make a credit for 39,99 $. 6f02209e-fd21-459b-8183-d9a56ddf9af9
  8. I got charged twice for the one purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    I got charged twice for the one purchase: So I purchased apex coins worth 17.99 but on my revolut it shows two charges at the same time worth 17.99. There's only one purchase in my order history and I only got apex coins for the purchase...
  9. I was charged a 49.95 for a dial game I did not make this purchase and I would not have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged a 49.95 for a dial game I did not make this purchase and I would not have...: There was a withdrawal of 49.95 today 7/7/23 I did not authorize this purchase nor would I such a large purchase I want my money returned to my account asap and stop this from happening again...
  10. I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked: I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked and I tried to get a refund and it said request denied ,please I hope u guys can make this refund...